• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN NA - Sale of the Dead - Week 2

Matty77

is until dawn any good? or nah?
Yeah, especially at the price. Granted I like the type of game but before it went to plus I would have spent money on it and after playing it from plus I wish I had so I could've been part of the conversation while there was still buzz.

Great deal on the Evil Within Digital Bundle. Worth springing for that one, the DLC is easily worth the extra five bucks. Another six or seven hours worth of solid stuff, and the Kidman DLCs do a good job of setting up Evil Within 2.

Even on a base PS4 performance wise? If so I will definitely pick it up.

Perineum

Did they fix the input lag in Prey? I’ll buy it if they did!

Depends on who you ask or what platform. PS4 Pro at launch I had 0 issues playing the game.

It did have a sizable patch and Pro update a while back. It's worth every red cent. Game is GOTY for me by a long country mile.

Erevador

Even on a base PS4 performance wise? If so I will definitely pick it up.
I played the game on base PS4 and am not bothered by the performance. It had some real problems at launch, but I think the current state of the game is thoroughly playable and enjoyable.

KanameYuuki

Bought Danganronpa Another Episode, I was lucky I forgot to buy it last sale and I believe this is the cheapest it has been. Hoping for a Square 30th anniversary mega sale soon to buy a ton of FF titles
especially FFXII that I missed a few weeks ago T-T

How is it broken may I ask?

Well, base game loading times are ridiculously long, plus frame drops. War of the Chosen is insane -- long loading times, frame drops, freezes, save deletions, in-game assets glitching (solid ground map appears as all water, soldiers running around bald because their hair isn't rendering), etc.

I'm really, really not an easily riled up gamer, but I legitimately cannot give Firaxis my money ever again over this port.

kliklik

Banned

Because it's absolutely fantastic. It has such varied gameplay, intriguing characters, and such a suspenseful story. It's a real screen-turner.

I'm loving the game in a way I haven't really felt about games for a while. Laying in bed and playing... reminds me of being a kid again and reading a book under the covers with a flashlight.

Did they fix the input lag in Prey? I'll buy it if they did!

Yes, though they did overcorrect to make the controls super-sensitive, such that you'd creep forward while standing still or swerve to the left while moving forward. My friend is currently playing the game though and says that's not happening, so maybe they fixed that too since I finished the game. Base PS4.

The load times still last an ice age though.

Matty77

Well, base game loading times are ridiculously long, plus frame drops. War of the Chosen is insane -- long loading times, frame drops, freezes, save deletions, in-game assets glitching (solid ground map appears as all water, soldiers running around bald because their hair isn't rendering), etc.

I'm really, really not an easily riled up gamer, but I legitimately cannot give Firaxis my money ever again over this port.
Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have got it this sale but it was definitely on my in the future list, now I know not to bother.

i-Lo

I wanted to love Disgaea 3 but I just couldn't get into it dood. As such are there notable differences for me to splurge money on D5 for PS4?

Think there is going to be a Week 3???

I was hoping to get Darkstalkers Resurrection at a discount...

and maybe the 2016 Street Fighter V Halloween pack a little cheaper than $9.99.

Not holding my breath on the second one, but it would make me grab those costumes...

Think there is going to be a Week 3???

I was hoping to get Darkstalkers Resurrection at a discount...

and maybe the 2016 Street Fighter V Halloween pack a little cheaper than $9.99.

Not holding my breath on the second one, but it would make me grab those costumes...

Def a week 3 sale - tuesday sale falls on actual halloween

SebastianM

picked up The Evil Within, it was even cheaper a few weeks ago and didn't pick it up because reasons and was beating myself over it lol.

Been meaning to pick up Prey and this looks like a good time. Might not play it until after Wolfenstein 2 though as I doubt I'll finish it in 2 days.

SlickVic

Def a week 3 sale - tuesday sale falls on actual halloween

Yeah guessing there's another week. Been hoping they're going to put Hellblade on this sale before it's done, but we'll see. Also been hoping for Persona 3 Portable to go on sale, but I don't think that's likely.

schaft0620

Waited all summer for RE7 Hollowen sale, bought Hidden Agenda and the other new Play Link game for $33 combined at Best Buy instead.

saltyramen

Doesn't make sense to not have Bloodborne. Been wanting to try it again for the first time since I sold it at launch

jRcIuH4.jpg

seriously though, im cheap

Top Bottom