• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

PSN (NA) Totally digital sale, The Witness, Inside, Cosmic Star Herione, Snake Pass

Zukkoyaki

May 17, 2014
Will probably get Cosmic Star Heroine.

I'm tempted to get some of the SNK fighters but I know myself well enough to know that I'll probably play them for like two hours and never touch them again.

May 16, 2012
Hmm... Machinarium for $3 sounds good I guess.

I hope Transistor goes on sale soon.

Also, the title of the sale is a lie... Talos Principle has a physical version. lol

Sep 13, 2014
Damn. I want Salt and Sanctuary, Skullgirls 2nd Encore, Snake Pass, Cosmic Star Heroine and The Witness/The Talos Principle (I can't decide between the two).

And this is only week one?

Opa-Pa

Feb 6, 2016
Man they should have sales like this more often. As a mostly physical guy I don't care about sales of "big" games unless they're like $3.

Insta-bought Cosmic Star Heroine. Been itching to play it but I was waiting for the Vita version... I still am but not sure if I'll resist much longer.

And yeah, grab Salt and Sanctuary if you like Metroidvanias and/or Souls games, guys. Game is wonderful.

Is Salt and Sanctuary co-op?

It does feature co-op, yeah.

I see Darkest Dungeon as "handpicked" but price remains the same.. is it just my wishlist or..?

It shows Pyre for me and it's not even out lol.

Fisty

Jun 26, 2014
I've been wanting to check out Late Shift, looks like a good price. Heard good things, and I love FMV games so hopefully I enjoy it

bman94

May 23, 2015
Honestly considering buying Skull Girls again cause I know I'll play it more on PS4 than on Steam. Still not fully into PC gaming.

Opa-Pa

Feb 6, 2016
That's a great price for Darkest Dungeon. Get it if you're interested guys, the game is amazing.

KodaRuss

Aug 30, 2014
I highly recommend Soma and Inside if there are people still on the fence about those two. Truly genre defining games imo.

I think I am finally getting Darkest Dungeon.

Owzers

Mar 10, 2005
That's a great price for Darkest Dungeon. Get it if you're interested guys, the game is amazing.
Can't decide if I get it now or wait for iOS version, I am around my iPad sooooo much and the devs made it sound like it's coming soon.

Setmeni

Jan 29, 2016
I've been wanting Snake Pass for a while now, definitely going to buy it on this sale and a couple more games you all suggested.

NewDust

Nov 18, 2013
I figured this was it but it shows with the standard pre-order price I think? Maybe it's not updated yet.

That is the discount, I think, $17.99 instead of $19.99. Guess they just added it to highlight it. I would be incredibly sour if it wasn't, because I just preorderd Hellblade yesterday, which is also highlighted.

AuthenticM

Mar 2, 2010
What other games is this similar to?
Same questions for Teslagrad and Salt & Sanctuary...
Please fill me in peeps!

Salt & Sanctuary is 2D Dark Souls.

Teslagrad is a light puzzle-platformer, though I do not know what to compare it to.

Darkest Dungeon is a hardcore dungeon-dweller RPG.

panama chief

May 2, 2011
Florida
Cmon....not one post that Patapon has a release date???? FEVEEEEERRRRR

NA: August 1st

Honome

Feb 17, 2014
Rio de Janeiro
Damn, so many great games discounted and i'm broke!!! Even though i'm tempted to get cosmic star heroin... Hoping hyperlight drift also appears in the following weeks.

muteki

Sep 6, 2013
I know it is probably a hot mess but really tempted to get Robot Golf for VR funsies.

I want CSH but am hoping at some point I can play it on my portable of choice.

Bladelaw

Jun 20, 2013
Great games in this sale. If you have even a passing interest in Sci-Fi RPGs Cosmic Star Heroine is amazing.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jan 6, 2007
MASS
I hated this, like all physics puzzle games knowing the solution isn't enough, you then have to get lucky with the way the pieces fall and hope it's in your favour. Gameplay just lacks fun as a result.

Pretty great sale overall though, will grab CSH for sure, and have a good look at anything else that people recommend that I don't yet have.

Doubling this. Not a good game.