• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN now supports discount codes

I think this was added after maintenance today:

IpBw3eu.jpg

For now, this is only available through the webstore while viewing the cart.
I didn't see any lines for discount codes in the carts for PS4, PS3, and Vita stores.

Hopefully, this means more sales and promos for games on PSN.

Toki767

I wonder if they got tired of the whole "Spend X amount, get Y back in credit" deals that some people had problems with. This is probably just easier.

Kind of wondering what the odds are of developers taking advantage of this feature.

jony_m

Hopefully publishers will use this for discounts. i.e. "Thanks for buying X, here's 10% off on your next PublisherY game."

who am I kidding

FirmBizBws

Becomes baffled, curling up into a ball when confronted with three controller options.
I like how they can add that but can't fix the stupid video unlimited season pass not unlocking the latest episodes of your shows and putting a price on them when they should be purchased.

I wonder if they got tired of the whole "Spend X amount, get Y back in credit" deals that some people had problems with. This is probably just easier.

Kind of wondering what the odds are of developers taking advantage of this feature.

fuck yes, give me a 15%-20% off for my next purchases and ill buy games in bulk

and raise the wallet cap to 250$ sony

sense

A non-negative PSN thread? Never thought I'd see the day.

This is BS. Why can't they just give us the discount. now they want me to type in codes with the controller which has the issue of the analog rubber coming off. Sony being arrogant! the Age of Sony is done!

I tried....

Top Bottom