• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

PSN NW-2304-9 error

AzureSkies

Oct 4, 2011
Anyone familiar with this error? I get it on my PSTV when trying to access the store. I bought it from eBay today and it worked online for enough time for me to grab a few games, but I haven't been able to access it since.

When I try to access the webstore on my browser or in incongnito mode I get this error:

it's been like this for several hours now. Tried restarting router to get a new ip in case it's an ip block, but no luck.

DJwest

Oct 17, 2012
Anyone familiar with this error? I get it on my PSTV when trying to access the store. I bought it from eBay today and it worked online for enough time for me to grab a few games, but I haven't been able to access it since.

When I try to access the webstore on my browser or in incongnito mode I get this error:

it's been like this for several hours now. Tried restarting router to get a new ip in case it's an ip block, but no luck.

I get this message very often when I try to access the Store on PC. I still don't know how to permanently get rid of it.

AzureSkies

Oct 4, 2011
In case anyone wonders how I fixed it. Sony told me to power cycle my network device, but I ended up having to just wait it out.

Fixed itself over 12 hours. Really weird issue.

FZW

Jun 5, 2014
yea this is happening to me too, for the second time this month. Im so tired of PSN...