• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN NW-2304-9 error

Anyone familiar with this error? I get it on my PSTV when trying to access the store. I bought it from eBay today and it worked online for enough time for me to grab a few games, but I haven't been able to access it since.

When I try to access the webstore on my browser or in incongnito mode I get this error:
215sz0R.png

it's been like this for several hours now. Tried restarting router to get a new ip in case it's an ip block, but no luck.

DJwest

Anyone familiar with this error? I get it on my PSTV when trying to access the store. I bought it from eBay today and it worked online for enough time for me to grab a few games, but I haven't been able to access it since.

When I try to access the webstore on my browser or in incongnito mode I get this error:
215sz0R.png

it's been like this for several hours now. Tried restarting router to get a new ip in case it's an ip block, but no luck.

I get this message very often when I try to access the Store on PC. I still don't know how to permanently get rid of it.

In case anyone wonders how I fixed it. Sony told me to power cycle my network device, but I ended up having to just wait it out.

Fixed itself over 12 hours. Really weird issue.

Top Bottom