• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Plus OCTOBER Leaks - Hell Let Loose, Mortal Kombat X and PGA TOUR 2K21

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Hello everyone,

As promised in my last deal, I reveal to you, exclusively on Dealabs, all the games that will be offered with the Playstation Plus (PS Plus) subscription during the month of October, from October 05 to November 02, 2021.

As most of you may have guessed, the game reserved for PS5 owners will be the game that has not yet been released Hell Let Loose, since pre-orders have not been opened only on Playstation unlike other platforms. The 2 other games, also available on PS4, are Mortal Kombat X and PGA TOUR 2K21 which had very positive feedback from the gaming community (don't confuse the last one with NBA 2K21 ).

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Hell Let Loose is massive.

Hopefully this results in people waking the fuck up to how good this game is. I made a thread about the console beta here and it got zero traction while people were busy having a cry wank over the Battlefield delay, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Steve Harvey Lol GIF by NBC

Calverz

Hopefully this results in people waking the fuck up to how good this game is. I made a thread about the console beta here and it got zero traction while people were busy having a cry wank over the Battlefield delay, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
I played the beta and it was distinctly average.

Camreezie

Hell let loose looks cool will definitely give that a go
Mortal Kombat x is kinda meh as a plus game seeing as its 6? Years old and already on the ps plus collection.
PGA game I couldn't care less for.
1/3 ain't bad I guess

ReBurn

Gold Member

season 5 episode 6 GIF by Workaholics

skit_data

Don’t know anything about Hell Let Loose, can’t say if its good or bad.

Already have Mortal Kombat X. Bad for all PS5 players but good for those who don’t have it on PS4.

Golf? Seriously? Last month was Tennis and now its fucking golf? Spare me these sports games. Please.

[Sigma]

Not the best month but I don't mind trying out PGA Tour 2k21. I used to be really into the Tiger Woods golf games so maybe this could fill that void going forward if it's good.....That is what I would said had I not seen the user reviews shitting on it. Looks like everybody like me is looking for that EA Sports Tiger Woods experience again;(

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hell Let Loose is a good add.

Good to see it on PS+ so we should get lots of impressions on PS5, which should be similar on Series X. Got decent scores on PC.

Doczu

If it's MK X and not XL then they can go fuck themself. Preying and hoping people will buy dlc and character packs.
And that's like 50% of PS+ games they are giving out - software with a fuckton of dlc to capitalize on or a boring 1st party title everyone bought at launch.

GHG

Gold Member
All the people slandering Hell Let Loose will have a day of reckoning.

Not saying it will turn into a rocket league or fall guys level of success because of this but getting exposure through PS+ is only a good thing for the game and it probably needs it based on people's current reactions.

When you're all inevitably let down by Battlefield at least you will have somewhere to run to.

Last edited:

S0ULZB0URNE

What kind of game is it?

Great for those that like them, but it's a big meh from me. I was really, really hoping for a horror game, or even something like MediEvill, to play in October.

Calverz

That's just your opinion. 85% positive rating on Steam says it's anything but that.

It's a great game but if you're used to faster paced multiplayer shooters that require zero communication or thought then it will take some adjustment.
It’s a game more suited to pc imo. I play rainbow six siege on PlayStation. Requires communication.

theHFIC

Looking forward to checking out PGA 2K21 if this leak is true. Although I can’t see it replacing my go to, Everybody’s Golf, I hear the course maker is pretty impressive and has a lot of user made ones.

GHG

Gold Member
It’s a game more suited to pc imo. I play rainbow six siege on PlayStation. Requires communication.

I agree and there's a reason why games like this and insurgency are far more popular on PC than they are on console but it would be nice to see games like this also find some success away from PC.

It feels like people complain about COD and Battlefield every year but when games like this and insurgency come around they dismiss them and carry on playing BF/COD. It's like Stockholm syndrome.

Top Bottom