• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Plus SEPTEMBER Leaks - Overcooked! All You Can Eat, Hitman 2, Predator Hunting Grounds

Flutta

Banned
Another month with mediocre games. Get your shit together Sony ffs. 😡😡

Hitman - I mean i enjoyed the old once then moved on with my life.

Overcooked - Didnt we already get this game via PS+?

Predator - Seriously!!! a failed FPS that no one cares about. Enjoy endless matchmaking i guess.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

giphy.gif

Good thing im hyped for September's game releases.

YCoCg

ZOE HD collection
Oooft no, not the 360 ones, they were never updated. The PS3 version was reported by HexaDrive and supported 1080p60 compared to the High Voltage ports at 720p40-60 (though I guess One/Series smooths that out) with graphical glitches.

Paperboy

It's been confirmed that you can get the HITMAN 3 launcher pack for free and it WILL import all of the HITMAN 2 levels from this. So there's your bonus PS5 game plus an extra level!

The Launcher Pack isn't enough to play Hitman 3, you'll need the base game (if that was what you were meaning).

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
Lol terrible. But that's what you get when someone else "buys" your games for you.

Thankfully i have tons of quality games that i own in my backlog and i'm not in the mood to play online so turning auto-renew off was a no brainer (my subscription ends in a few days).

YCoCg

The Launcher Pack isn't enough to play Hitman 3, you'll need the base game (if that was what you were meaning).
The launcher pack acts like a demo, it only contains one level, but it still uses the import functions so you can install HITMAN 1 and 2 through it and access those levels with their HITMAN 3 upgrades.

kyliethicc

Does anyone know if this will let me use the Hitman 2 missions/levels in Hitman 3?

Hitman 3 is on sale right now and I'm wondering if I buy Hitman 3 and grab Hitman 2 via Plus, will I be able to have them work together?

Bryank75

Banned
Great month for me.... I love Predator as a franchise, particularly the first 2 films and Predators was alright too.

My son wanted Overcooked, so that covers that.

I've been a fan of the Hitman series for a long time but kinda got my hit from the reboot.... just about ready to jump back in and Hitman 3 is on sale, so I'll get that and integrate the whole thing.

One of the few months I didn't have any of them too.

Camreezie

Hitman 2 is awesome and theyve given us Hitman before. Already have all three hitman games though

Overcooked I've never played but heard good things so that's cool I guess

Predator I played the beta and It was pretty shit, hopefully has gotten better

Last edited:

Esca

Pretty good month imo.
Overcooked is very fun and great coop.
Predator I've always been interested in and it is being supported still so there must be a decent community.
Hitman games are solid

Markio128

I nearly bought Overcooked to play with my daughter, but never got around to it, so I’m quite happy with this offering. I already own the Hitman collection and not really interested in Predator, but satisfied nonetheless. I’ve certainly spent £40 on worse things than a year of PS+ that’s for sure.

Justin9mm

Another month with mediocre games. Get your shit together Sony ffs. 😡😡

Hitman - I mean i enjoyed the old once then moved on with my life.

Overcooked - Didnt we already get this game via PS+?

Predator - Seriously!!! a failed FPS that no one cares about. Enjoy endless matchmaking i guess.
We got the original Overcooked game on PS4..

Overcooked All you can Eat is an actual full fledged PS5 version bundle of Overcooked 1+2 plus new levels. It has new trophies, faster loading times and in 4K/60fps. The game is pretty fun.. It's a top game for local Co-Op. For a PS5 game, I'm pretty happy to get this. But the other two games are def mediocre.. Anyone who wanted Hitman 2 or Predator would have it by now. Predator hunting grounds is a shit game.

skit_data

Gonna try Predator Hunting Grounds tomorrow.

Btw, did Sony publish the game because the Predator #bleedsgreen and ”If it bleeds we can kill it?”

Shots fired.

Just to make sure people know, you can play the PS5 version of Hitman II with this.
I own the PS4 versions of Hitman and Hitman II but when the third game launched on PS5 I was able to play the PS5 versions of those games without buying anything from the third game.

This is brief breakdown of how to upgrade to the PS5 versions for free.

What you're looking to do is run Hitman 2 in the Hitman 3 engine through the free starter pack available on the PS Store. Here's a step by step guide on how to do it:
  1. Redeem Hitman 2 off PS Plus (UK + EU link / US link) and then download the Hitman 3 Starter Pack (UK + EU link / US link)
  2. Claim Hitman 3 Access Pass: Hitman 2 Standard (UK + EU link / US link) off the PS Store
  3. Play Hitman 2 through Hitman 3 by launching the PS5 Starter Pack
Full details on pushsquare.com.
I'm glad that I found that because I did it ages ago and I couldn't for the life of me remember how the hell I did it.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Does anyone know if this will let me use the Hitman 2 missions/levels in Hitman 3?

Hitman 3 is on sale right now and I'm wondering if I buy Hitman 3 and grab Hitman 2 via Plus, will I be able to have them work together?
Yes it works. After you redeem Hitman 2 on PS Plus you can redeem the Hitman 2 Access Pass inside Hitman 3.

I now have the Hitman trilogy and I only paid for Hitman 3 (Hitman 2016 was also free on PS+, upgraded to GOTY inside Hitman 3) 😁

I've been playing Predator Hunting Grounds all day. Holy cow! This game is freaking amazing.

The gameplay is absolutely top notch, fluid and fun. The game is stunning graphically. I actually feel guilty for getting this for free. If it was an actual 2021 game it would have, without question been by GOTY.

And the plot is really intriguing. Especially...
JK I didn't download it. The game sounds like crap.

MDSLKTR

Yeah don't listen to that comedian, Predator fucking slaps and is refreshing to play compared to the usual, bonus points if you love the source material (ost on point) . Ironically that and Hitman are the best ps5 offerings due to the fps unlock and Hitman 3 support platform.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Played some Predator last night. The last time I played was the beta and while it doesn't look the best, it plays fine on PS5 from what I can tell. I keep the frame rate unlocked.

skit_data

Predator Hunting Grounds was kind of fun (I was a sucker for AvP and AvP2 on PC) but bad controls on the predator, lag, constant wierd audio issues, horrible FOV and weapons that feels like peashooters makes it very hard to play.

It’s too bad. I really like the concept and I’m actually surprised how such a good idea can feel so… unpolished and bland.

makaveli60

There is some option or something about importing Hitman 1 and 2 levels into Hitman to for better visuals. Is this possible with the ps plus versions?

MDSLKTR

There is some option or something about importing Hitman 1 and 2 levels into Hitman to for better visuals. Is this possible with the ps plus versions?
Yes look post #77, altough I did not manage to get Hitman 1 working but I think it's because I didn't claim it back then on ps+

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Predator Hunting Grounds surprisingly gets a lot of the Predator aesthetic right. The art and soundtrack are surprisingly good. Playing as the marines and looking up into the trees gives you that "Holy shit I'm in the movie" kind of feeling.

But the gameplay is janky as shit. The map design kinda sucks (where the **** am I?), and I can't see it being fun for more than a few dozen hours. Would have felt great back in 2005 though.

If I'm Sony, I'm targeting Illfonic. They seem like a studio with a lot of good ideas that need some help in the technical department.

Top Bottom