Lock if old

http://frag-cast.blogspot.com/2008/03/multiple-sites-leak-psn-release.html

Home - July

Wipeout - May

Resistance 2 trailer - April

OHMYGOODGODIAMWETTINGMYSELF - Right now

**** UPDATE ****

Further weight courtesy of the inomniac Ballz video, thanks to Basch:

I think that Ratchet Quest 4 Booty may be true. Remember the code on that refigerator in Insomniac's (pin)Ballz video. QBLDC4.

Quest 4 Booty Downloadable Content

It would fit. Could be true. Insomniac was hoping to reveal whatever the code stood for with a magazine reveal. I don't know what to make of this yet. But if true... :O

Cardon said:
Did I misread the sheet but there's going to be a Lair pack in April? Why even bother at this point.

Might as well do something with all those copies.

Edit: the way its worded looks like a download pack.

Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Warhawk Operation Dark Mirror
Wipeout HD
SOCOM confrontation
Sire New Estatement - what?
Fl0wer - YES!
Ratchet Quest For Bootay - DLC for ToD?
HOME

Some interesting stuff there.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
wazoo said:
basically like E3 last year, except everybody will join and look at the E3 pres conf from HOME
E3 is in May right ? ... Two months from open beta to release ? Either they have gotten really far with the closed beta testing period or it won't be in a too pretty state in July (or maybe it will be very stable but with some or several expected features trickling out between July 2008 and Q1 2009).

more dates taken from vadejocs.cat

MARÇ

- Pain
- Trailer de MotorStorm 2

- GT5 Prologue

- Eye of judgement Biolith Rebellion Set 2 a 9,99€
- Blast Factor Advanced

ABRIL

- Trailer de Resistance 2
- Demo de God of War: Chains of Olympus
- Dark Mist

- Elefunk
- High velocity Bowling (després de veure com tothom ens còpia he decidit eliminar la lletra G del Gigh i posar-ho correctament)

MAIG
- Wipeout HD
- Domino
- The last guy
- Echochrome

JULIOL
- SOCOM Confrontation
- Siren new estatement
- EyeCreate 2
- Flower
- Home
- Ratchet Quest for Booty

Tiduz said:
WTF IS EYECREATE 2

it better be free.
Well EYECREATE was the free download which allowed you to make PS Eye movies as well as capture photos. So I'm assuming Eyecreate 2 is just the newest version and will most likely be free as well.

Hey, everyone, I think that Ratchet Quest 4 Booty may be true. Remember the code on that refigerator in Insomniac's (pin)Ballz video. QBLDC4.

It would fit. Could be true. Insomniac was hoping to reveal whatever the code stood for with a magazine reveal. I don't know what to make of this yet. But if true... :O

Basch said:
Hey, everyone, I think that Ratchet Quest 4 Booty may be true. Remember the code on that refigerator in Insomniac's (pin)Ballz video. QBLDC4.

:O Page JStevenson! :p