• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Schedule leaked - Home july

tribal24

Banned
Basch said:
Hey, everyone, I think that Ratchet Quest 4 Booty may be true. Remember the code on that refigerator in Insomniac's (pin)Ballz video. QBLDC4.

Quest 4 Booty Downloadable Content

It would fit. Could be true. Insomniac was hoping to reveal whatever the code stood for with a magazine reveal. I don't know what to make of this yet. But if true... :O

also remember the date on the computer wasnt it 7/07 i think thats july and on the leaked info it says july>.>

Kafel

Banned
JCreasy said:
TIS TRUE TIS TRUE!!!

THE LAST GUY IS A REAL GAME!!!

AWESOME!

Isn't it this joke game with scenariis writtent by "famous" writers ?

edit : there was an awful trailer of this thing.

hopefully darkmist does come out april 15.

also it looks like i'll be searching for some booty with rachet in july.

june is probably slim because they want to hold something back for e3? maybe?

justjohn

dralla said:
Wipeout and Echochrome in May, Socom in July. 3 more games to add to the fucking summer drought!
4.gif

kbear

Who would go to these lengths to make a fake spreadsheet to fool Sony fans? I know there have been fake photoshops of things like in-game XMB but this is on another level. It's obviously real. Basch's Quest for Booty revelation is further proof.

Ceb

Riskbreaker23 said:
june is probably slim because they want to hold something back for e3? maybe?

More like because they don't want to swamp Konami and MGS4 with a bunch of new titles around that time.

Basch

Resistance 2!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet DLC!!!!!!!!

OH-MY-GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't help but get excited for this stuff. *Cries tears of joy*

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
july for home :(... are you kidding? I thought it would be in june at the latest, they said spring damnit :(. It went from fall, to spring, to summer now? What's the point?

pswii60

I hope this new Ratchet game is some kind of 2D platformer, that would be full of win!

July is a perfect time for Sony to launch home, as it is historically the quietest gaming time of the year, meaning their servers won't get overloaded and they'll have time to sort out any issues read for the influx in September.

Ratchet & Clank Future episodic sequels leading up to the full sequel in 2009 would be pretty durn sweet. I hope this manifests into some solid confirmations soon.

AKA, Insomniac, concede victory to the leaks and go ahead and confirm it now! :p

DuckRacer

Dever said:
Maybe they're fixing the controls?

beaten by mere nanoseconds
I doubt an analog patch would be an entire PS Store item. It looks like new dragons and possibly a new level or something, whatever the hell "akyguard" means.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Have we heard anything about the Domino game for the PSP in May?

Pai Pai Master said:
Ratchet & Clank Future episodic sequels leading up to the full sequel in 2009 would be pretty durn sweet. I hope this manifests into some solid confirmations soon.
I could definitely go for that approach.

Remember this schedule is for Europe, so for consistency's sake, North America ought to get Home approximately in the fall of 2004.

Bebpo

Banned
So basically PSN is now confirmed to suck for the next 4-5 months with like 1 week of something for every 3-4 weeks of nothing. :\

Sony: "don't want to flood consumers with content" <-- GTFO

Ashhong

Bebpo said:
So basically PSN is now confirmed to suck for the next 4-5 months with like 1 week of something for every 3-4 weeks of nothing. :\

well this is just sony stuff. there could be stuff from 3rd parties still

whoa wait, EUR gets GT5P this month? not cool sony...

tanod

when is my burrito
Dante said:
I thought that was confirmed to be 100% fake.

It was. 110% fake even.

Some things on this list make it appear legit. So if it appears legit, that means it's likely that some fanwanker cooked it up himself. I'm gonna call this one a fake.

Couple reasons I do not believe.

This is a list for the European store. The European store has never ever come remotely close to putting that amount of stuff up in one week.

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty was a name bandied about at Insomniac when thinking about names for R&C Future. They decided not to use it because of its crude nature.

Bebpo said:

Uh, SSHD expansion, Resistance 2 trailer, Dark Mist, Operation: Broken Mirror and SOCOM: Confrontation trailer in 2 weeks of April is suck?

May is pretty big too, with two pretty important releases, June does suck but MGS4 will make up for that, and July is absolutely huge with Home, SOCOM and this new Ratchet title.

More like PSN is confirmed to rock hard and fast for the next few months.

Top Bottom