• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is almost certainly a joke, and yeah, it's pretty funny.
I'm not sure it's convincing enough though. Kid needs to work on his act.
Some good lines in there for sure anyway.

TDG

Banned
Now now, let's be nice to Chad. He actually pulled some punches. I was surprised he didn't start talking about "The new big game for 'da Nintendo dildo, Super Mario Gaylaxy."

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Drinky Crow said:
the dude has a point, though: there's something seriously pussy about wanting to be a fey little elf in green tights and waggle his plastic sword and shield

i approve of this video
Drinky approves. 360 has lost.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This is one of the greatest trolls ever. I can't believe so many people are making video responses to this.

This guy is ****ing hilarious... You know what's sad, I've heard people talk like this on the "Streets".

This brings me back to that E3 video, "Man the graphics....Wow"

Jiggy

Man, the way you all hyped this up, I was at least expecting a song. :\ As it is, the All I Want For Christmas Is A PSP video that Sony actually commissioned was both a lot worse and a lot funnier.

Edit: Okay, from starting to look at the video responses, it's actually getting a bit funnier now.

traveler

Not Wario
:lol :lol :lol

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I can only imagine what this one:

2.jpg

has to be like. Too bad its set on private only. :(

FatalT

Banned
traveler said:
:lol :lol :lol

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I can only imagine what this one:

2.jpg

has to be like. Too bad its set on private only. :(
:lol I was so pissed that I couldn't watch that one. I can't even imagine what that little kid says.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
it's funny how many people took his video seriously and thought they were being clever with their responses...although the video Diablos linked to was hilarious

MrSardonic said:
it's funny how many people took his video seriously and thought they were being clever with their responses...although the video Diablos linked to was hilarious

You have got to admit though, some of the responses were just as funny as the original guy. Silent Rob? I about fell off my chair!

BLUE-RAY???? You know what the F that is?? Well I don't! But I know I WANT IT!! :lol

BTW, I hearby officially nominate this thread to be a sticky.

ivysaur12

Banned
MrSardonic said:

Yeah, that's pretty much what makes it sad. I can make it through the first video, because it's pretty hillarious, but I get embaressed when I watch the responses, except for the one you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom