• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you got Final Fantasy XII where you're runnin around with a little girl and shit. Everyone knows that girls can't do shit other than suck dick.

Terrell

I can only hope and pray that he isn't serious, otherwise that whole "Nintendo fanboys are the worst" thing has just been blown straight to hell. And I think we've all seen what Nintendo fans are capable of to know that's a scary proposition.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Terrell said:
I can only hope and pray that he isn't serious, otherwise that whole "Nintendo fanboys are the worst" thing has just been blown straight to hell.
You haven't seen the response videos have you? They kept their crown with style.

Avalon

MomoPufflet said:
Then you got Final Fantasy XII where you're runnin around with a little girl and shit. Everyone knows that girls can't do shit other than suck dick.

I couldn't watch anymore after that. Too much stupidity to take in all at once.

subyj1.gif

to chadwardenn

Oh hell yes!

----

Banned
Proelite said:
The pstriple is a pussy magnet. :lol
No wonder Sony loses so much money on the PS3. Pussy magnets are expensive and usually only made for Corvettes and Hummers.

Barrage said:
Honest question-isn't there an age limit for using Youtube? I'd be as surprised if that kid was over 12 as I was when I saw that Chad Warden was 26. Who curr tho, it's just a numba for C-WAR!

EDIT: He's 19? WHAAAAAAAT?

That's impossible, seriously impossible...

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
This really speaks a lot about the youtube community though. THAT is what kinda scares me. But really... The second video was great. Especially the second pile of cash. I half expected him to say after that "Plus, I have this cake."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom