• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek

Ninny Prancer
OH SHIT. Outta nowhere...

3yerf8

Sequel re-confirmed later in the IM session.

i got one comin real soon, chadwarden dont believe in shitty sequels

dis aint starwars

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Finally got to see this, and this HAS to be a MS set up to make PS fans look stoopid or something - sort of like reverse viral...

i mean "We gots Fiiinal Fantasy" followed by the "Gaylo" outburst... that HAS to be from a comedy script.

GHG

Gold Member
DCharlie said:
Finally got to see this, and this HAS to be a MS set up to make PS fans look stoopid or something - sort of like reverse viral...

i mean "We gots Fiiinal Fantasy" followed by the "Gaylo" outburst... that HAS to be from a comedy script.

Well that'd explain the "CASH-MONEY" and why "SIX HUN'ED DOLLAS AIN'T SHIT TO CHADWARDENN" :lol

OK, I would just like to say that this thread really separates GAF's men from its boys. There is NO WAY this is for real. It is funny if you look at it from the right position but C'MON NOW... SERIOUSLY... the edits, the contextual conflict, the contradictions, the clearly deliberate satire... provocative and engineered perfectly... this guy is either paid by Sony (seriously) or a dude having a giggle, and anyone who thinks he's for real might as well be as sad as those who actually bothered to record serious responses to him (and those guys... wow). Honestly, my money is on this being a paid viral op, and better that the agency used for the mypsp/ilovepsp/whatever it was called clowns - this time it worked in terms of usefulness and people who "got it" in either the "jeah baby ps3!" or "wow, clever" categories.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
KyotoMecca said:
OK, I would just like to say that this thread really separates GAF's men from its boys. There is NO WAY this is for real. It is funny if you look at it from the right position but C'MON NOW... SERIOUSLY... the edits, the contextual conflict, the contradictions, the clearly deliberate satire... provocative and engineered perfectly... this guy is either paid by Sony (seriously) or a dude having a giggle, and anyone who thinks he's for real might as well be as sad as those who actually bothered to record serious responses to him (and those guys... wow). Honestly, my money is on this being a paid viral op, and better that the agency used for the mypsp/ilovepsp/whatever it was called clowns - this time it worked in terms of usefulness and people who "got it" in either the "jeah baby ps3!" or "wow, clever" categories.
You just classfied yourself as one of the boys if think that this was meant to sell PS3's. I'm betting people bought Sony's competitors just to distance themselves away from mr. warden.

Shaheed79 said:
You just classfied yourself as one of the boys if think that this was meant to sell PS3's. I'm betting people bought Sony's competitors just to distance themselves away from mr. warden.

No, trust me. I say it knowing how Mr Sony's marketing people come up with ideas. I didn't say it was definitely Sony viral, but I do say there's a good chance and, there's no way 'warden' is for real. Surely.

p3tran

Banned
I have to agree with you.

9999aintshittomelu0.jpg

"HD-only in my caddy bitches!"

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
rage1973 said:
All these response videos are so bad and it just makes Chad seem that much better.
Yah. DJ Spinna has put out an admirable effort though, but all these other kids seem so weird or stressed out.

PAYBACKill

dr3upmushroom said:
Closed it as soon as I saw her face...

I think the more relevant thing is chad devaluing her down to her looks and marginalizing what she had to say. TRUE BALLA.

seriously its like everything this kid touches is comedy gold

Marconelly said:
Yah. DJ Spinna has put out an admirable effort though, but all these other kids seem so weird or stressed out.
Chad had no need for gay ass nuccas to make him look good, this is the same man who has more than 600 dollars for god sake!

Setanta

Out of the extremely 'few' funny responses to the video on Youtube, its hard to believe there are some nerdy weirdos out there. I mean really-strange-nerds.

And calling yourself a Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft 'Fan' is wrong. They aren't a sports team for crying out loud, having a system of preference over other systems (that you might even own) doesn't or shouldn't label you a fan, if you call yourself one- stop! and take a look at those videos to see why you should stop.:lol

Christopher

Setanta said:
Out of the extremely 'few' funny responses to the video on Youtube, its hard to believe there are some nerdy weirdos out there. I mean really-strange-nerds.

And calling yourself a Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft 'Fan' is wrong. They aren't a sports team for crying out loud, having a system of preference over other systems (that you might even own) doesn't or shouldn't label you a fan, if you call yourself one- stop! and take a look at those videos to see why you should stop.:lol

Yup 100% the Sanjaya Nintendo fan was just bad.

Raiden

Banned
I'm happy, the boyfriend is happy, and you're just some random stranger. Chances are you're no real winner either.

AHA! I win!

PAYBACKill

Raiden said:
I'm happy, the boyfriend is happy, and you're just some random stranger. Chances are you're no real winner either.

AHA! I win!

ah I thought that was directed at my comment.

hMMMMM.

whatevs I just co signed your new one

Duke Togo

The odyssey continues, I wonder how he feels when he sees all the balls in the folding at home interface....is that considered ballin?

lupin23rd

I think the only question that needs to be asked at this point is:

Who is doing a PS Triple Defense Force avatar?

I don't give a **** about Sony themeselves but I WILL be buying a PS Triple.

m

Something Awful article of the day:
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/sony-playstation-youtube.php

By the way:
[00:44] UncleGuito: if youre applying for a job in the future, i doubt youll get hired
[00:44] UncleGuito: since everyone has seen this video now
[00:44] chadwardenn: hav yu seen mah cash money g?
[00:45] chadwardenn: nigga i dun need a job
[00:45] UncleGuito: yea, you shit 600 big ones
[00:45] chadwardenn: wuteva dawg
[00:46] UncleGuito: why dont you get a 360 if you got so much cash money
[00:46] UncleGuito: so much chump change
[00:48] chadwardenn: dawg
[00:48] chadwardenn: i dun get non balla systems
[00:48] chadwardenn: ima admit 2 buyin a 360
[00:48] chadwardenn: me n mah niggaz bought lyk 4 of dem
[00:49] chadwardenn: so we cud run dem shits ova

Status
Not open for further replies.