• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

UncleGuito said:
[00:48] chadwardenn: dawg
[00:48] chadwardenn: i dun get non balla systems
[00:48] chadwardenn: ima admit 2 buyin a 360
[00:48] chadwardenn: me n mah niggaz bought lyk 4 of dem
[00:49] chadwardenn: so we cud run dem shits ova
Awesome.

You know, Sony should hire this guy. I'm dead serious. He's just entertaining, but unlike the usual Sony PR, it's intentional.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Setanta said:
Kind of strange. Why the intense need of him spouting his racist remarks? He isn't even black and he is making silly racist remarks in reference to Black people, he isn't funny, even if he isn't serious.

Dude, I`m a minority, and even I found it ****ing hilarious. You need to thicken that skin of yours. Seriously.

Bildi

New screens from Tenchu are up.

screenshot_1763072.jpg

There's a guy down the street who looks and talks like this uneducated twit. He's also a middle-class, ghetto-talking, wannabe hard lil bitch of a man who also sells meth and talks about PS3 too much. Nobody wants to play with this guy. ...at least I certainly don't. Geez, some people.

Also, I, too, closed the video after watching the first 15 and the last 15 seconds. Basura desu yo.

altaz

Neo Member
Reznor said:
When he showed the money stash on the other side of the laptop, I died laughing. It was so Chappelle's Show to me. :lol
Glad i'm not the only one who thought it was hilarious, it was such good timing that I really do think this is fake.

Yoboman

I told Chad to come here, here's what he said

chadwardenn: shit, if dey wan som of chad daddy, dey need 2 com get it
chadwardenn: chadwarden aint pizza hut baby
chadwardenn: i dun do delivery
chadwardenn: aight

:lol

man whats up with all these morons talking like they're from the ghetto, it sounds so fake and contrived. that pisses me off more then the dumbasses trying to justify their purchases by saying which console is better.

if you like nintendo games get a wii

if you're into first person shooters right now xbox is unmatched

ps3 while it doesn't have much that interests me at the moment it will have some gems, and it's the most powerful of the 3.

there's games on each console for everyone. console wars bullshit pisses me off. it's an argument you'll never win. unless you're trying to say something like gamegear is better then playstation 2 :p because anyone with half a brain would know whats better in this instance

pxleyes

Banned
Yoboman said:
I told Chad to come here, here's what he said

chadwardenn: shit, if dey wan som of chad daddy, dey need 2 com get it
chadwardenn: chadwarden aint pizza hut baby
chadwardenn: i dun do delivery
chadwardenn: aight

:lol :lol Holy ****, he can be genuinely funny.

SleazyC

lessthanthree said:
Got an interview with him(excuse the shitty design, we're still in beta)

http://arrogantics.com/2007/03/23/arrosclusive-chadwardenn-interview/ Some of his responses were just priceless. :lol
AG: What about handhelds? Are you a stringent supporter of the Playstation Portable? Ever played a Nintendo DS?
chadwardenn: aight ima b strayt, chadwarden hates handhelds aight
chadwardenn: das cuz my balla self has one of mah niggaz carryin a 40 inch hdtv wereva i go

AG: What about the Xbox 360’s excellent line-up of games? For instance, what do you think about Bioshock, Mass Effect and Assassin’s Creed?
chadwardenn: aight fo da 360’s “excellent” line up, clearly niggaz dunno wut dey b talkin bout
chadwardenn: bioshock? fuk dat shit. mass effect? assassins cred?
chadwardenn: nigga nobodys got mo cred den chadwarden aight
chadwardenn: mass effect, shit, ill show dem xbox bitches da mass effect in between chad daddy’s legs

Awesome interview... just awesome.

Setanta

Yeah he coloured himself Black. He wants to be part of the black race.
Chad Warden: the 'Ali-G' of internet celebs!!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
AG: What about handhelds? Are you a stringent supporter of the Playstation Portable? Ever played a Nintendo DS?
chadwardenn: aight ima b strayt, chadwarden hates handhelds aight
chadwardenn: das cuz my balla self has one of mah niggaz carryin a 40 inch hdtv wereva i go
chadwardenn: i cant speak fo dem nonballaz out der

:lol :lol :lol :lol

JDSN

Banned
"AG: What do you feel are the strongest games out right now for the Playstation 3?
chadwardenn: strongest game has 2 b gundam dawg, yu run up on niggaz in a big ass robot aight n yu shoot niggaz wit a gun das bigga den chad daddy’s crib
chadwardenn: thas ballin
AG: I agree, quite ballin."

:lol :lol

Emowii

Banned
Interview Quotes said:
AG: What about the Xbox 360’s excellent line-up of games? For instance, what do you think about Bioshock, Mass Effect and Assassin’s Creed?
chadwardenn: aight fo da 360’s “excellent” line up, clearly niggaz dunno wut dey b talkin bout
chadwardenn: bioshock? fuk dat shit. mass effect? assassins cred?
chadwardenn: nigga nobodys got mo cred den chadwarden aight
chadwardenn: mass effect, shit, ill show dem xbox bitches da mass effect in between chad daddy’s legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom