• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PSU] Mortal Shell - Set To Get A PS5 Release As New Trophy List Goes Live

mortal-shell-looks-set-to-get-a-ps5-release-as-new-trophy-list-goes-live-768x428.png

A brand new trophy list for Mortal Shell has gone live, specifically for a PS5 version of the game, suggesting one is set to arrive in the coming months as it doesn’t exist yet.

Revealed by a new list that has just gone live on Exophase, it looks to be the same. Obviously, as all PS5 games have separate trophy lists to their PS4 counterparts, this means that a new, upgraded version of the souls-like is on the way.

I never got around to playing it, though it always looked great to me. I will def check it out on PS5 whenever the new version launches.

GametimeUK

I was really enjoying this game until I reached one area where I was in some weird void with loads of empty space and just random enemies placed in random locations. It just felt so out of place and odd compared to the rest of the game and it was super jarring. I really appreciated the change in visuals at first, but it became monotonous real quick.

As much as I want to try it again, I don't think a PS5 update will sway my decision. It's the first game I chose to quit playing in many, many years.

Just hoping for a great update for the fans.

Top Bottom