• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSVR Sold Out in Germany

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Also sold in Japan, at least in most (all?) stores in Tokyo.

Currently scalpers on Amazon Market and Yahoo auctions want $700-$800 for the camera bundle.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Sony needs to improve production.

I expect Pro to have a lot of supply issues at launch too.
I don't think so. You could preorder a Pro at any store here, but PSVR preorders were super limited and most stores don't (and won't according to them) have it at all. Or at least for a while.

Turkoop

Banned
Not 100% True
CulONT6WEAAOPdX.jpg

ValeYard

I saw only one unit in the local Saturn, don't know how many they got in.

Amazon.de has been sold out much longer than .co.uk and doesn't seem to have any sign of getting new stock in. Only third-party sellers with dumb prices are on there now.

hesido

This information is as valuable as "990% increase in sales" statistics we see without knowledge on quantity.

Elios83

Sony needs to improve production.

I expect Pro to have a lot of supply issues at launch too.

Pro will be mass manufactured (millions units) and in ample supply.
The fact that preorders are still open while the system has been selling strongly should tell you that there won't be particular supply issues, unless suddenly no one wants to buy the standard PS4 anymore even among the mainstream market :D and that is not happening.

Plenty of stock in the USA
Amazon still has both bundles right now

I'm assuming Sony gave USA more stock
Hopefully they restock soon for Germany

So, if we have pictures of Saturns with lots of VR units left, then I don't think this news is factually right.

And just so you know, Saturn is a major retailer in Germany, right up there with Media Markt.

artsi

There was plenty of stock in Finland when I checked today.

At least Sony wins the PC competition in distribution 100-0.

Occam

So, if we have pictures of Saturns with lots of VR units left, then I don't think this news is factually right.

And just so you know, Saturn is a major retailer in Germany, right up there with Media Markt.

The picture is from yesterday, BEFORE they started to sell it.

ethomaz

Banned
A: Here a news talking about PSVR sold out in German.
B: Bullshit I have a pic with all units in stock before it started to sell to public.

lol

Top Bottom