• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSVR sold out within 5 minutes (UK and German amazon store)

Bitch Pudding

Oct 3, 2014
Germany
Thread title says it all.

PSVR sold out within a couple of minutes. Currently no info when you'll be able to pre-order one again.

Dat sweet spot...

JehutyRunner

Banned
Jul 10, 2012
Derry, Northern Ireland
Managed to get an order in before the notice.

Fuck yeah.

Now to remember I have two outstanding orders with GAME and Amazon and remember to cancel one of them depending on who can get me a headset on launch.

And whether GAME will charge me twenty times over for the privilege.

luffeN

Sep 13, 2006
Wow, totally forgot about it... Did not receive an email.. why does the reminder service even exist? xD

uncleniccius

Jun 3, 2012
United Kingdom
And/or scalpers.
Yeah, and people like me. I preordered one literally because there's a chance I'll want it. I won't scalp because I find it a horrible practice, but this stuff - especially with no deposit on sites like Amazon - doesn't mean all that much. Especially considering we don't know how many they had.

Recall

Mar 29, 2012
Rotherham, UK
I've just walked past a GAME here in Sheffield and they've put up their PS4VR Pre-Order posters, very hastily made mind you. But there may be other avenues for UK peeps who want to get on the pre-order train.

justgames7604

Jul 5, 2014
I litterally dont understand consumer reviews on preorders.

Also, im sure this is going to be hard to get hold of for the first couple months of release.

Stereogatari

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
I kept the tab open since 10am and only remembered at 11:04am. Thought I was too late, must have just snuck in.

I'm sure they'll get more stock though. It's just a testing the waters/hype thing for them.