• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psychonauts 2 Announced (Crowdfunding on Fig, PC/PS4/XB1, UE4, $3.3M goal--funded!)

I'm sad I'm going to have to miss the live stream tomorrow due to work, but hopefully I can catch up on it later in the day.

On another note, I'm really glad they pushed past their asking price with a healthy margin, rather than just scraping by. That could have led to all sorts of drama.

Megauap

Just pledged 57$ (Basic Braining + PS4 Digital Code). But just after pledging I saw that there was a Early Bird tier left and I quickly changed my pledge. So happy about it, I'd gladly have pledged 57$ but I don't like that there is no tier with only the PS4 version so cheaper is better.
Also, yes I'm a last minute backer as in every campaign I participate :)

Ultimadrago

Just pledged 57$ (Basic Braining + PS4 Digital Code). But just after pledging I saw that there was a Early Bird tier left and I quickly changed my pledge. So happy about it, I'd gladly have pledged 57$ but I don't like that there is no tier with only the PS4 version so cheaper is better.
Also, yes I'm a last minute backer as in every campaign I participate :)

Hey, a backer is a backer. Thanks for contributing!

Double Fine's celebration stream should be starting in the next hour as well!

http://www.twitch.tv/doublefine/

We are getting the OG Raz skin!

Yeah, I saw! Thanks to DF for cutting down the social media goals a ton so we could reach it. I REALLY wanted the ability to switch between new and old Raz at will in Psychonauts 2.

Boem

I just backed through Paypal. Was I supposed to get a confirmation e-mail from Double Fine? I just got the Paypal confirmation that the transaction was completed, nothing from Double Fine.

Ultimadrago

I just backed through Paypal. Was I supposed to get a confirmation e-mail from Double Fine? I just got the Paypal confirmation that the transaction was completed, nothing from Double Fine.

Unfortunately, you're not the only one. It seems Double Fine hasn't been sending Paypal confirmations in a timely manner, if at all.

Spaff, heading the campaign, did say that they would work in getting all Paypal backers in their systems when the campaign has concluded on the Double Fine forums. Hopefully not long after that.

Dinjoralo

Well, the AMA on reddit managed to push me on the other side of the fence. Hopefully, development goes without a hitch, and most of those investments turn out to be from people who can actually invest.

Muzy72

Banned
Can I cancel my pledge on Fig? I backed the $10 tier to get Psychonauts 1 but it's coming to PS4 now so I'd rather get that

EDIT: figured it out. Is the backer copy of the first Psychonauts a Steam copy? If it's Steam I might keep it.

Ultimadrago

Can I cancel my pledge on Fig? I backed the $10 tier to get Psychonauts 1 but it's coming to PS4 now so I'd rather get that

EDIT: figured it out. Is the backer copy of the first Psychonauts a Steam copy? If it's Steam I might keep it.

Yes, it's a Steam copy (or DRM-free if you choose).

Curse Tim Schafer and his Sirens' song on Reddit. I had sworn that I would not back any more projects (spent way too much last year), yet now I am a "Supporter of Excellent Video Games". Oh well, at least I can pretend that I did the financially responsible thing, considering that I very likely wouldn't get around to play the game close to its release, anyway.

Aggie CMD

Never played the original psychonauts and never backed a campaign. But happened to check the page with an hour left and said why not?

Congrats to Double Fine!

P.S.: Kinect Party is awesome.

Top Bottom