• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psychonauts 2 Gets New Screenshots

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
The official store page has been updated with new screenshots while the preload size is also confirmed.

wDAIxZ.png

Psychonauts 2 still doesn’t have a release date but the Microsoft Store page for the game has been updated with new information including plenty of screenshots.
The preload size of the game is also confirmed through the Xbox App which is around 27 GB.

Psychonauts 2 will also support Xbox Play Anywhere which means that the PC and Xbox versions will be cross-buy. You can get either version and claim the other version free.
Other features include optimized for the Xbox Series which could suggest a higher frame rate or improved visuals on the current-generation consoles.

Psychonauts-2_2020_07-23-20_005-scaled.jpg
wp3970991.png
Psychonauts-2.jpg
1091258.jpg
Psychonauts-2-Game-Awards-Trailer-04-Interns.jpeg
1091261.jpg
621926590f3dae61_1920xH.jpg
2738015_17015720791556.jpg

Droxcy

Such a great universe, really excited to see where they take the story after rhombus of ruin! Been too invested into this game orginal backer of the fig too. Sure release is soon since they did last call for credit names about 3 months ago.

This game seems to be taking forever, but I have a feeling it will be worth it.

Tim Schafer said the game was basically finished back in December, they've been in the polishing stage ever since. One thing the first game lacked was polish so I'm really happy they're taking the time to clean up the loose ends. Hopefully they'll avoid another mess like the Meat Circus in the first game.

Droxcy

The August release date really bummed me out almost 2 months out was hoping for 2 weeks or so but they got a packed release schedule good on Xbox

Top Bottom