• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PUBG Mobile x Godzilla vs. Kong Trailer - Official Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Godzilla, Kong, and Mechagodzilla arrive in PUBG Mobile's version 1.4 update which also brings microcosm gameplay, a new vehicle, Hangar which is new arena map available beginning June 1, and more. Check out the trailer.

Godzilla, Kong and Mechagodzilla join the Battle Royale as non-hostile characters that may bring Titan Crystals, destroy Apex Cybernetics and Monster Settlements and drop enhancement items in the Erangel, Sanhok and Livk maps respectively.

The Version 1.4 update is available now.

Kuranghi

Absolutely fuck this disengenuous piece of shit trailer. Imagine AAA games just had CGI up until launch day and then the game looked totally different and wasn't even the same genre the CGI trailers implied it was.

Why don't mobile gamers get pissed off with this?! I think I know the answer is that they don't even watch these trailers, its just chumps like me watching them :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Absolutely fuck this disengenuous piece of shit trailer. Imagine AAA games just had CGI up until launch day and then the game looked totally different and wasn't even the same genre the CGI trailers implied it was.

Why don't mobile gamers get pissed off with this?! I think I know the answer is that they don't even watch these trailers, its just chumps like me watching them :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I just skimmed this video (apparently uploaded a month ago) but what I saw looks awesome. I'm guessing this IGN trailer is because the update came out later for the West?

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I just skimmed this video (apparently uploaded a month ago) but what I saw looks awesome. I'm guessing this IGN trailer is because the update came out later for the West?

I'm talking about how none of the footage in the OP video was from the game, it was all offline CGI. Your video looks cool, nothing against mobile games just the marketing of them.

MiguelItUp

Hey, alright.

Why, and who asked for this? Lmao. Such a weird thing.

I wish "real" mobile gaming would just... go away.

I'm talking about how none of the footage in the OP video was from the game, it was all offline CGI. Your video looks cool, nothing against mobile games just the marketing of them.
Ah I getcha, I'm not familiar with the trend of trailers for mobile games.

I do think it's probably understood by the audience that these are mainly attractive announcements to create buzz.

But yea if I somehow watched this trailer because of the movie and then tried the game for the first time, I might feel a bit cheated lol.

Top Bottom