• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Pumpkins move over, WWE may have released a racist blackface t-shirt?

A Regular Guy

Feb 23, 2018
Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
This guy lost it. Ya racist when they had him win the breakout tournament when he was probably the least interesting one in the whole thing. Swerve/Branson/Grimes would of all been better winners than him.

Whoever is in his ear is giving him really bad advice. I don't even know if AEW will touch him, with the shit he said about Lethal forget ROH.

Reactions: A Regular Guy

A Regular Guy

Feb 23, 2018
This guy lost it. Ya racist when they had him win the breakout tournament when he was probably the least interesting one in the whole thing. Swerve/Branson/Grimes would of all been better winners than him.

Whoever is in his ear is giving him really bad advice. I don't even know if AEW will touch him, with the shit he said about Lethal forget ROH.
AEW is indeed anti-WWE, but even they know they'll not hire him at all. This guy has ruined his career and also he's showing signs he has mental issues. Swerve Scott is awesome and I'll be glad if he's pushed well. Also, I'm still hoping once the Velveteen Dream comes back from injury, he gets a title run for the NXT Championship.

A Regular Guy

Feb 23, 2018
Also, C cryptoadam

1. He picked the name "Jordan Myles"
2. WWE aren't racist
3. He won the breakout star tournament
4. Had a great title match against Cole

Now he's thrown it all away, over a stupid T-shirt. Something tells me he has mental health issues. Just another "Antonio Brown"

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019
First time I’ve seen an update since the initial controversy.

This is Reset levels of lunacy. This dude either needs mental help, or he’s just a prick looking for attention, in which case, I’m glad he’s burning his whole career down.

What’s the hireability for former pro wrestlers with no skills, btw?

Last edited:
Reactions: A Regular Guy

A Regular Guy

Feb 23, 2018
Calling Jay Lethal an uncle tom was definitely a step too far. He's probably done.
Looks like now he's acting "normal" when he did a Q & A recently