• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

J0dy77

Expected to get completely trolled by PCGF:

Indra - NEW! And one of my long time white whales.
Perseus - New!

What is this sorcery?

6 rolls on my main because I was bored and figure I have plenty of time to hoard stones before dragonbound REM. 3 pulls of note:

Dupe Yog
Dupe Haku
Dupe LLM

Think I can make a really dumb Yog team now for multiplayer. Hopefully I can roll a Yog on my alt tomorrow.

Reddit says EU MP shop gets LHeradra, RMyr, and Dark Sonia on Monday.

I'm probably picking up LHeradra.

What’s good about LHeradra? How much is it in MP? Have a bunch of MP saved up but haven’t paid much attention to the games meta.

Also pulled one more time and got Ameno. Should take self co-op to the next level with my alt. Really pumped.

Bladelaw

What’s good about LHeradra? How much is it in MP? Have a bunch of MP saved up but haven’t paid much attention to the games meta.

Also pulled one more time and got Ameno. Should take self co-op to the next level with my alt. Really pumped.
750,000 MP
Basically light escha but unbindable. Works with Lmeta lead as a strong pairing since they compliment each other with HP on heradra and rcv on Lmeta and a cross with 1 oe is easy to make when all lights are enhanced.

Jagernaut

https://m.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-europe/new-monsters-arrive/1248529378584699/

LHeradra is 750k mp, so is Fire Myr. Dark/Fire Sonia is 250k. LHeradra is 5x atk for 5 orbs (at least 1 enhanced) + 2x atk and hp for Gods and Devils. Easy 10x atk for 5 orbs.

I won't buy her, I'll use my Holy War Mediator Metatron and team up with LHeradra so I can get the 2.5x rcv and make light crosses.

75x atk for 1 light cross. 225x atk for 2 light crosses

Taz

One roll was Haku, job done, will roll a few times on Yog day but looking at what poeple have pulled im not hoping for much luck and will start saving stines for new dragonbounds

Aesnath

Probably buying a pack for tomorrow. A pack of sadness and disappointment.

Reddit says EU MP shop gets LHeradra, RMyr, and Dark Sonia on Monday.

I'm probably picking up LHeradra.

Neat. I might be in for Dark Sonia for a hypothetical Typhon team. Also, I just like Sonia generally (NOT GREEN).

I don't get the hype behind L.Heradra. 100x isn't too much and 5o1e is dicey at best. Moreover, adding in the cross requirement for L. Meta will make combo shields suck for not that much damage. She seems like a fantastic sub some of the time, however.

Of 10 rolls between the main and the alt, the only new thing I see is a Nohime, which looks kinda good I guess? Double 7-combo awakening looks like a mistake, it's probably broken as hell.

Aesnath

Of 10 rolls between the main and the alt, the only new thing I see is a Nohime, which looks kinda good I guess? Double 7-combo awakening looks like a mistake, it's probably broken as hell.

Depends on if one can hit 7c or not. For me, I'd be better off with two autoheal.

W-00

Oh, the GF started today? I thought it was starting tomorrow. Guess that means I'll be able to roll tomorrow (afternoon right? Because of the 36 hour 10x periods), since I'm staying out until Yog day. I've got 7/8 rolls on my main/alt, and I'm not spending any of them without a decent chance at a new good lead. Even then, I plan to save most of them for the Dragonbound REM.

My condolences to those with disappointing rolls.

Aesnath

Oh, the GF started today? I thought it was starting tomorrow. Guess that means I'll be able to roll tomorrow (afternoon right? Because of the 36 hour 10x periods), since I'm staying out until Yog day. I've got 7/8 rolls on my main/alt, and I'm not spending any of them without a decent chance at a new good lead. Even then, I plan to save most of them for the Dragonbound REM.

My condolences to those with disappointing rolls.

What what? Is Yog not all day tomorrow?

Bladelaw

Anyone have a good tier list? Ever since Setsu stopped posting and my limited play, I don't know what's going on anymore.

Rii has completely shifted the JP meta with inheritable leaderswap. There's a new collected tier list that pops up on reddit from time to time but a quick search came up empty but it uses a similar method to Setsu's.

But basically any high damage lead that benefits from a 7x6 board got a huge boost.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
As a newish player with no clue about end game or tiers - should I go all in now or wait until Part 2 of god fest?

Kyuur

Four rolls, all new! Loki, some dark silver, light mechadragon and Denebola! Loki would be better if I had a good dark lead (Pandora and Lucifer have really fallen off, maybe revo Lucifer will bring him back) and Denebola looks really cool but I don't have any complimentary units. Maybe I could still utilize her sub ult on a TPA team?

As a newish player with no clue about end game or tiers - should I go all in now or wait until Part 2 of god fest?

The parts are identical other than the 10x for Ney/Yog respectively. I guess Yog is probably better for a new player though, so might be worth it to wait.

Started out with 6/10 of the featured 5*s and 5/15 of the featured 6*s.

11 rolls later, I'm at 8/10 5*s and 6/15 6*s. Probably a good time to stop.

TFW you pull the least useful non-dupe 6* and it's DKali…

J0dy77

Expected to get completely trolled by PCGF:

Indra - NEW! And one of my long time white whales.
Perseus - New!

What is this sorcery?

Farmed enough for one more pull... Nene. Three new cards in there pulls of pcgf, I need to play the lottery today.

How is nene?

hermit7

Rolled 7 times today. Shit rolls all around. Hino, ars nova, Indra, blue egg dragon was the only new thing and I am not even sure that is useful.

Jagernaut

I saved my 4 rolls for part 2.

Kano - crap silver
Anubis - great, my 1st
Bastet - dupe, useless
Umisachi&Yamasachi - 3rd, pretty useless

At least I got Anubis so not a total waste. I guess I'll stack extend times and 7 combo awakenings and team Anubis up with Diablos.

W-00

Rolled three times on my main and got dupe trash (Marine Rider), offensive trash (Chrono Turtle) and probably trash but I don't care enough to look (Tinnin).

Rolled four times on my alt and got extraordinarily offensive dupe trash (Chrono Turtle), trash (Kopis), trash (Patricia Ezel), and a card that could be nice for someone who didn't already have so damn many but for me is trash (Liu Bei).

Are we absolutely positive that they actually turned on GF rates for part 2? Like, maybe they messed up and turned the GF off when part 1 ended so we're due some compensation? Wishful thinking, I know...

Welp, that's the end of my rolling until Dragonbound. And if I don't get something good then, that might just be the end of me playing the game. I haven't gotten something new, fun, and useful since the first time the Heroines came around.

b33r

5 rolls, 3 silvers and then Anubis and Ganesha. No Yog, but Anubis and Ganesha are both new, so I'm happy about that.

Jagernaut

Any team building tips for Reincarnated Anubis? I'm going to use an Anubis/Diablos team for soloing difficult dungeons. I don't have Diao Chan but I do have a hyper Super Gunma if I need to activate Anubis every turn. I'm guessing that followup attack will be very useful. I have these followup attack cards:

Momiji x3
Urd
Verdandi
Glavenus
Yshtola

Also have a bunch of tricolor and bicolor orb changers.

Bladelaw

Any team building tips for Reincarnated Anubis? I'm going to use an Anubis/Diablos team for soloing difficult dungeons. I don't have Diao Chan but I do have a hyper Super Gunma if I need to activate Anubis every turn. I'm guessing that followup attack will be very useful. I have these followup attack cards:

Momiji x3
Urd
Verdandi
Glavenus
Yshtola

Also have a bunch of tricolor and bicolor orb changers.
Step 1 is figure out how much TE you need to consistently activate. Once there you can fill with utility. Momiji is nice for the TE but the board is useless unless you filled it with l/g monsters.

Step 2 is figure out how much HP you need to survive the content you’re attempting. Awoken Indra is a hell of an hp stick and has three TE to boot.

For me I need about 10 sec to comfortably hit 10c on almost any board. I used a l/d team before rolling diao chans. Anubis, cecil(light), awoken Indra, momiji, apocalypse, diablos. Plenty of TE, shield, boards, and hp. Generally with diablos an 8c no skill is enough. Pop a skill to kill anything that’s a hard target.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Didnt even know PCGF was up...had enough for one pull and di get Yog.

Tried him out a bit...damn power creep is crazy - you have to do nothing with him and get this ridiculous dmg multiplier, def. buff and he is a bind cleric as well.

lol

What are the best Yog subs ?

PS. Also i didnt even know about those new Tri-Monster Challenges...could have farmed a bunch of stone sin the last couple weeks instead of not using my stamina for anything.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Momiji is a required sub for Yog cause of heart pierce, ult Kanna can fill that role too once she gets her ult.

I have Momji so im good on that front i think...will have to look up the heart piece awakening again.

Will try out out Saria, Ilm, Apoc, Amaterasu as subs...and well Momiji when/if i need the pierce awakening.

Are there teams that make use of 2 Skulds or should my second one be reserved as an inherit?

I've got quite a few blue sub options for Mitsu hunter now (Skuld, Ryune, Beach Tachi).

Top Bottom