• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PythonSelkan] Detailed ANALYSIS - God of War Ragnarök "Father & Son" Cinematic Trailer

OK & i will gladly eat shit if im wrong but until it actually release anything can still happen

Yeah I can agree to that. But currently it’s set for November and that’s what we have to go with unless something changes. They could have announced a delay but they haven’t which means they probably believe they can hit that date. We will see what happens.

Edit: On a curious note what evidence are you using to justify a delay? Haven’t really heard of any extreme cyberpunk level development issues but maybe you heard about something like that from somewhere.

Last edited:
Yeah I can agree to that. But currently it’s set for November and that’s what we have to go with unless something changes. They could have announced a delay but they haven’t which means they probably believe they can hit that date. We will see what happens.
Yeah and i agree to that bet in the other thread
That is why i change my avatar im a man of my word
But i don't think the November 9th date will stick that just my opinion though i could be totally wrong

Yeah and i agree to that bet in the other thread
That is why i change my avatar im a man of my word
But i don't think the November 9th date will stick that just my opinion though i could be totally wrong

Any reason why you think it will get delayed? Haven’t really heard about any developmental issues with the game. Seems like all the devs talk about is how they are in the final stages and almost ready to launch it.

Any reason why you think it will get delayed? Haven’t really heard about any developmental issues with the game. Seems like all the devs talk about is how they are in the final stages and almost ready to launch it.
Last news we heard is the Actor that does kratos voice had major surgery
They announce the game reveal with nothing but a Logo
They announce the release date with nothing but a 30 second CG trailer
Major red flags everywhere

Last news we heard is the Actor that does kratos voice had major surgery
They announce the game reveal with nothing but a Logo
They announce the release date with nothing but a 30 second CG trailer
Major red flags everywhere

Well you forgot about the gameplay trailer that was released 9 months ago.

Edit: This is the one I’m talking about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom