• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Q, Mikami, Suda 51 Partner with EA; so do Epic+People Can Fly

DMczaf

Kevtones said:
FUCK YES

I love you EA - this is exactly what Grasshopper needed (a fucking budget!)

john-riccitiello.bmp

sonicmj1

Suda 51 partnered with Mikami, who actually knows how to make a game that plays well, is a triumph in itself. All the rest just makes it even more awesome.

I eagerly await more news. There has to be a catch.

Dascu

sonicmj1 said:
Suda 51 partnered with Mikami, who actually knows how to make a game that plays well, is a triumph in itself. All the rest just makes it even more awesome.

I eagerly await more news. There has to be a catch.
He already partnered with him on Killer7
which had awesome gameplay

Epic learned their lesson from UT3-for multiplatform titles, you really want to go with a publisher that'll actually promote your game, and not one that will just print a bunch of copies and stuff the retail channel (helloooo Midway).

PCF is a very strong studio-Painkiller was a very good game.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Don said:
This is great news. It will be interesting to see what Grasshopper can do with a bigger budget.
Also kind of off-topic but what ever happened to Suda's PS3 game? Was it cancelled?
It never really existed. Mostly just a concept he wanted to make

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
I hate today's Epic Games, so I'll hope they won't screw the all thing.

Also, quite surprised there's a Wii version in the works, considering Epic Games' stance, but who am I to complain?

sonicmj1

Dascu said:
He already partnered with him on Killer7
which had awesome gameplay

And it's on all current-gen platforms, including the Wii, a console uniquely adapted for rail shooters...

Top Bottom