• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantic Dream opens the door to more PC releases with move to self publishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
French game studio Quantic Dream has been known primarily as a PlayStation studio. It's not owned by Sony, but its previous three releases—Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human—were published by Sony and, until quite recently, exclusive to PlayStation consoles. That will change in the future, however, as Quantic Dream says it's now in a position where it can publish its own stuff. The move to self-publishing will enable Quantic Dream to make decisions with "total independence," they wrote, and also to assist other studios with investment and development support. "We want to support creators of original projects and help them, in turn, to achieve their vision and offer quality, ground-breaking experiences."

https://www.pcgamer.com/quantic-dre...ore-pc-releases-with-move-to-self-publishing/

While I don't really care too much for their games, I'm always happy to see more developers going independent.

Mista

Banned

Damn you Mista.
I shall report my own thread and let it burn in the depths of duplicate hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom