• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break Coming Spring 2016

n4kxJuM.png

There was no specific windows given when they delayed it, now we know I guess.

From Xbox UK scrolly thing

Raide

4 out of the 5 games I will be buying. Not a huge Forza fan tbh but I am sure it will be great.

leeh

That line-up looks awesome.

Come on Remedy, give me QB. I was excited for this since the reveal.

One question from me is the TV/Game mix. Since Xbox aren't chasing original TV content anymore, is still being pursued or has it took a sideline to the game?

SoulUnison

Banned
Eh, I kind of stopped caring once Quantum Break dropped off the radar.
I think it kind of missed its "prime chance" of being a launch title.

Bessy67

Sexy line up is sexy

Spring sounds good to me, expecting late 2016 for Scalebound tho :(
I'm still holding out hope for a 2015 Scalebound release. It might be unlikely but isn't Platinum usually pretty quick?

Eh, I kind of stopped caring once Quantum Break dropped off the radar.
I think it kind of missed its "prime chance" of being a launch title.
I honestly think it's the kind of title that will do better if launched away from a crowded holiday lineup.

Azzawon

I see it on xbox.com since weeks.

Same here. I thought it was general knowledge that this was a Spring 2016 release when they confirmed it was delayed.

Also noticed a few weeks ago that there's no 'Content First' stamp for Black Ops III. Be interesting to see where this goes for the Xbox brand seeing as though they were the 'bro shooter' console last gen.

Forza was announced for this year.. Why no date on it?!

Delay?
Probably because there's no hard date. We'll find out at E3, but I'll take a guess and say probably early October.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
It'll probably be delayed until October. Not that there's a law at Microsoft not to release in the pre-season but because of Remedy.

Bayonetta 2 was announced in 2012...so it really depends :|
Kamiya is jack of all trades but I promise you scalebound will not release in 2015. Kamiya last project was W101 which came out 2013 but he was also working on some Bayonetta stuff and I guess scalebound as well. Its not coming 2015 yall can forget that now.

Same here. I thought it was general knowledge that this was a Spring 2016 release when they confirmed it was delayed.

Also noticed a few weeks ago that there's no 'Content First' stamp for Black Ops III. Be interesting to see where this goes for the Xbox brand seeing as though they were the 'bro shooter' console last gen.

Probably because there's no hard date. We'll find out at E3, but I'll take a guess and say probably early October.
Logical I guess, but 2015 being on there would be better.

abadguy

Banned
I'm still holding out hope for a 2015 Scalebound release. It might be unlikely but isn't Platinum usually pretty quick?

I honestly think it's the kind of title that will do better if launched away from a crowded holiday lineup.
TBH i'd rather Scalebound not come out around the time of the CODs and Halos. Early 2016 would be ideal.

Bgamer90

Banned
During pre-season?

Wouldn't be surprised if it launches in March -- just like Titanfall in 2014 (another Xbox "pre-season" game).

Forza was announced for this year.. Why no date on it?!

Delay?

No date has been announced. Still a bit strange that it doesn't at least have a season (e.g.: Fall 2015) though. I highly doubt that it will get delayed.

blakep267

I don't think it will get delayed anymore. If we go by what NKtRnL leaked, it was supposed to be a holiday 2014 title. So that's already a year-1.5 year delay( if we go by the rumor of course)

Top Bottom