• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break Gameplay Teaser, delayed to 2015, debut at Gamescom

Ubersnug

Not at E3? That's surprising.

He didn't say it wasn't at E3, just that Gamescon is when we will see our first real glimpse of the game in action - apart from the small glimpses we got in the new trailer of course.

I Don't doubt Phil will show us something about the game at E3.

Maybe in another timeline it was announced for 2014, and we got the bad guys future where it was delayed to 2015? Yea, I'm pretty sure it never had an official date tagged to it, I've looked hard enough over the last month or so.

Leflus

Since when were release window announcements considered to be delays?

Is this the Microsoft equivalent of the "Sony too!" meme?

KORNdoggy

the footage we've seen so far make it seem super scripted...like, almost on-rails scripted. but i can only assume it's not actually like that?

DrBo42

We can't actually expect that level of IQ on that hardware though, can we? I mean just looking at the anti-aliasing in play in that video I'm hesitant to believe any of it.

It was never announced for 2014, so i can't see how it could be delayed.

When was it announced for 2014?

Delayed? They never gave a release date...

How is it delayed if it never had a release date?

How can you delay something that never had a release date?

I was coming in to say the same thing, but I see GAF has me covered! Title is kind of clickbait. Even the IGN article linked doesn't even say the word 'delay'.

DieH@rd

Banned
Xbox TwoThousandFifteen

Look OK, little too focused on small environments but it's hard to see the scope of the game when they are advertising flashy setpiece moments

L1NETT

How can you delay something that never had a release date?

Aye. Can't remember it being announced for 2014

Anyways, can't make squat out from that video. Looks nice I guess. Gonna have to see something substantial before I make my mind up.

Hopefully Hiro from Heroes makes a cameo.

Pls Remedy

Freeman

Banned
The game looks very interesting, the TV part not at all. I'm surprised they will only be able to show gameplay at Gamescom I was expecting it at E3.

If that stuff was in game real time then it's very impressive looking. Had a feeling ti wasn't coming till 2015 anyway from them saying it went into full development recently

manual4

Banned
We can't actually expect that level of IQ on that hardware though, can we? I mean just looking at the anti-aliasing in play in that video I'm hesitant to believe any of it.
It is a 2015 title that would have given them 2 years to work with the final hardware. Unlike a lot of 2013 and 2014 titles

Scanna

It just seems we won't See any of it at E3 then...really, what does Spencer have in mind for that show? Lot of confidence

H3xum

Well I mean...Remedy.

So not so shocking, but a huge let down none the less. I want to fall back in love with the cinematic game.

Top Bottom