• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break Gameplay Teaser, delayed to 2015, debut at Gamescom

Best music in a game by far!
ibLTRb5m5UJ2F.gif

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Not at E3 is a shame but also more interesting with regards to what Microsoft has to show. :?

Detective

How is it a delay when there was no release date?

And WOW. That looked amazing.
take your time remedy and bring us great game :)

Sendou

Also I think "debut at Gamescom" is the wrong interpretation here. I think they might show more of the TV series part at E3 and then debut gameplay (like they said) at Gamescom. They never said Quantum Break wouldn't be at E3.

PIRL0

Neo Member
expected release date... what is shocking that we wont see new gameplay at e3... could e3 be this packed for them ? or they chose to show the game at Europe because of Remedy... no idea

Papilloma

Well if MS felt confident enough to leave this out of their E3 show what the hell will they be showing?

That's the most interesting thing about it for me. Releasing the trailer now pretty much says it's not going to be at E3, and I expected it to be a major part of the show. Should be interesting in a couple of weeks.

Game looks great, looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see how the live action stuff fits in. It's certainly trying something new.

MauroNL

Fuck Microsoft must have a lot of new stuff for E3 if they said they're having a hard time fitting everything in the hour and a half show. So that leaves Quantum Break out of the presser and probably no Sunset Overdrive either, what's left of the announced games besides Halo?

Really excited for the game though, Remedy's story telling is the best in the biz. Graphics look surreal if that really is ingame!

DSmalls84

Day 1. Remedy haven't disappointed me with Max Payne or Alan Wake. Will be interesting to see how the show connects to the game, but it seems inevitable that it will probably be short lived.

ntkrnl's first miss? (He did say 2014 right?)

Looks amazing though...damn.

He missed Halo 2 anniversary which looks more like Master Cheif Collection and Xbox One possibly coming with a price drop but discless instead of Kinect Free. His "leaks" were spotty at best and honestly mostly misses.

Looks impressive, graphically. Still have no idea on the gameplay, unless it is a game of slow walking through frozen enemies. Could be interesting, but I want to see more.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
How does it work then?

Well I mean there's like thirty seconds of game footage here. Maybe that's all there really is to show at the moment and it wont be at E3 because it's not ready for the limelight.

Game looks really cool though. But is it running on Xbone? I wanna see the receipts tbh.

TS-08

Fuck Microsoft must have a lot of new stuff for E3 if they said they're having a hard time fitting everything in the hour and a half show. So that leaves Quantum Break out of the presser and probably no Sunset Overdrive either, what's left of the announced games besides Halo?

Really excited for the game though, Remedy's story telling is the best in the biz. Graphics look surreal if that really is ingame!

I think we'll see some Sunset Overdrive stuff. Probably something cloud/multiplayer related.

Looks great... but its probably 720p or Remedy are wizards and make it 1080p.

Based on what? We know nothing about the technical side of the game nor at this point does it matter when the game is still possibly a year away and optimisation hasn't been done yet.

Just an excuse to get 720p/1080p comments in. I mean I know there are very few AAA games at 1080p on XB1, but this isn't relevant.

Dabanton

This make me wonder if Holiday 2014 is primarily the halo collection.

It's looking that way. Hopefully that means SO arrives late August/early September.

Well I mean there's like thirty seconds of game footage here. Maybe that's all there really is to show at the moment and it wont be at E3 because it's not ready for the limelight.

I did notice it's the same area from the VGA reveal last december.

Top Bottom