• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Error Lead Platform Is PS5 | Will Be 15-20 Hours Long (Updated OP with new statement)

Mista

Banned

Speaking to GamingBolt in a recent interview, Dakoda Jones and Micah Jones of TeamKill Media said that for now, they’re completely focused on calibrating the game for the PS5, and will only begin to optimize it for the PS4 once it is much closer to release.
At the moment our focus is primarily on the PS5, so at first everything is going to be calibrated for that platform and we won’t do most of the optimizing for the PS4 until we are close to being finished.

They also asked TeamKill Media how long players can expect an average playthrough of Quantum Error to be, and they told them that though it’s still “too early to know exactly,” they’re aiming for the 15-20 hours range for the horror title.

-------------

In a statement to Push Square, the developer said that though development is proceeding very well, they’re not yet sure whether the game will be out by the PS5’s launch, or how long it will take afterward if it doesn’t make that window.
It is too early to say yet if Quantum Error will release by PS5 launch or how long after launch. Development is going very fast and smooth but, there is still much to be done. So, we will see.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Hopefully better than Quantum Theory, also lead platform Playstation.

Banned
ah yes... made by Teamkill, known for Kings of Lorn, a mediocre game pretty bad tech shortcomings and apparently no real challenge.

if this wasn't paraded around as a PS5 game noone would care. and I bet noone will care once it is released

nikolino840

ah yes... made by Teamkill, known for Kings of Lorn, a mediocre game pretty bad tech shortcomings and apparently no real challenge.

if this wasn't paraded around as a PS5 game noone would care. and I bet noone will care once it is released
Maybe Is a different team...

Entroyp

This game is not being paraded anywhere, or is it?

spons

Gold Member
They're just pushing the PS5 "next-gen" narrative to detract from their shitty track record, as far as one irrelevant game can be considered a track record.

15-20 hours is a good length for horror games, imo. You don’t wanna overstay you’re welcome in any genre, but especially not in horror.

PS5 being lead platform is cool but I have a hard time seeing it take full advantage of the SSD if it’s also playable on PS4

JLMC469

Banned
tenor.gif

TeamKill Media?

Top Bottom