• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

QubicGames planning Nintendo Switch port of Geki Yaba Runner and Audio-Hero

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
gekinpq5t.png

Screenshot of Geki Yaba Runner (mobile version).

In its quarterly report for the third quarter of 2016, published yesterday on November 14, 2016, Polish developer QubicGames S. A. had a few things to say about Nintendo Switch. They plan to port two games, Geki Yaba Runner (mobile, to be released also on 3DS, Vita and PC next year) and Audio-Hero (to be released also on PC/Mac/PS4 in Q3/Q4 2017). I haven't been able to find much info on Audio-Hero but I would suggest it's some kind of music game.

Spółka planuje rozpoczęcie portowania gry na konsolę Nintendo Switch po uzyskaniu dostępu do platformy od firmy Nintendo co powinno nastąpić w przeciągu kilku najbliższych miesięcy. Jest to pierwsza gra Emitenta planowana na tą platformę.

Translated:

The company plans to start porting games for the Nintendo Switch by accessing the platform from Nintendo which should take place within the next few months. This [Geki Yaba Runner] is the first game of the Issuer planned for this platform.

---

Emitent planuje także w roku 2017 stworzenie pierwszych produkcji na konsolę Nintendo Switch – Geki Yaba Runner i Audio Hero. Termin wprowadzenia tychże produkcji będzie zależny od daty uzyskania dostępu do platformy Nintendo Switch (oprogramowania i urządzeń do tworzenia gier) od firmy Nintendo.

Translated:

The Issuer also plans in 2017 to create the first production for the Nintendo Switch - Geki Yaba Runner and Audio Hero. Date of introduction of such production will depend on the date of access to the platform Nintendo Switch (software and hardware to create games) the Nintendo.

Source: http://www.newconnect.pl/index.php?...ent_start=show&ncc_index=QUB&id=99845&id_tr=4 alternatively infostrefa.com/infostrefa/pl/attachment/1051726

L~A

First game is 2 Fast 4 Gnomz (I think it's the "sequel"), btw.

And sounds like they don't have any devkits yet... no surprise here.

Top Bottom