• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Queering Fat Transmasculine Embodiment

Malakhov

Jun 6, 2004
You know the only thing I'll learn and keep with me after this covid crisis while working at the hospital?

Fat is not good, fat shouldn't be encouraged, fat isn't healthy.

Obesity and especially what comes with it (diabetes, high blood pressure etc..) is probably one of the biggest factor in deciding if you will make it through it

Anyone 'coming out' as fat or being okay being fat are being incredibly stupid.

Last edited:

Ozzy Onya A2Z

Apr 16, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Like I tell my kids, take responsibility for your own actions. You want cake and ice cream for breakfast? You're gonna get fat. Throw in a salad for lunch or dinner and you'll be fine. Eat some fruit, have a treat sometimes, resist temptations other times and realise most eating is just boredom or habit being filled in. Also just up and get moving fatty. Let us not forget -

Azurro

Jun 11, 2018
I sit here in my post soviet, barely 1st world country and i feel happy im not living in the west.

You guys really need another war
Jesus, for sure. I moved a couple of years ago from Canada to a country that used to be behind the iron curtain and I'm so glad the level of craziness is nowhere near as bad here.

Who the hell is wasting money on a "fat studies" faculty?!

Stiflers Mom

Apr 27, 2012
Like I tell my kids, take responsibility for your own actions. You want cake and ice cream for breakfast? You're gonna get fat. Throw in a salad for lunch or dinner and you'll be fine. Eat some fruit, have a treat sometimes, resist temptations other times and realise most eating is just boredom or habit being filled in. Also just up and get moving fatty. Let us not forget -

Also, cook for yourself and size the meals appropriately. Only cook as much as you would normally eat without feeling full.
Most fat people I know cook for days in advance, which might be economically sound but which leads them to consume more food in one sitting than they should.

Your mind won't let you stop eating until you are overfull when there is still plenty of food around after you were already having a healthy amount.

Ozzy Onya A2Z

Apr 16, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Also, cook for yourself and size the meals appropriately. Only cook as much as you would normally eat without feeling full.
Most fat people I know cook for days in advance, which might be economically sound but which leads them to consume more food in one sitting than they should.

Your mind won't let you stop eating until you are overfull when there is still plenty of food around after you were already having a healthy amount.
Totally agree, once you start looking at what is in bought meals you'll want to cook for yourself more often. Portion size is a great mention, something I had to change myself.

Reactions: onewingedhoneybee

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
Family, friends, I've brought you all here because I have something hard to tell you (wipes away tear). I've known this my whole life, and I can't hide it anymore. You all deserve to know the truth of who I am (sobs). Ok, here goes. I..... I am fat........ (long pause). I know this may come as a shock, but there is no changing it now. I only hope that you can accept me for who I am on the inside.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Straya
Family, friends, I've brought you all here because I have something hard to tell you (wipes away tear). I've known this my whole life, and I can't hide it anymore. You all deserve to know the truth of who I am (sobs). Ok, here goes. I..... I am fat........ (long pause). I know this may come as a shock, but there is no changing it now. I only hope that you can accept me for who I am on the inside.
shut up lardo

Reactions: haxan7

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
The thing here is that when overly-thin models were being used there was enormous criticism as it could be perceived as promoting anorexia. The same standards should thus apply for obesity (or in her case super-obesity).
It’s also all confused by the fact that gay men were the ones elevating super skinny models to the supposed ideal of feminine beauty in the first place. The closer to a boy, the better.

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
When people are so depraved for attention(from being sheltered in a lifetime of safe spaces) there needs to be a thousand special unique classifications of people so everyone can stand out as a totally unique thing to get the attention they so desire, because being "just another everyday person" isn't enough anymore.