• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Question.... Game similar to Rock band or Guitar Hero in Pc?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
There is a similar game like Rock band or Guitar hero? I Wanna use the vocals and guitar.

Besides Rocksmith

I miss this genre

Last edited:

nkarafo

Well, there is a port of Guitar Hero World Tour on PC (in case you aren't aware).

There's also Guitar Hero 3 but that doesn't have vocals.

Other than that, there isn't much else on PC AFAIK.

You could also try Phaseshift. It's a community/fan made project that uses rips from console GH/RB games. They pretty much recreated almost all the games on PC. It's pretty good if you can find good quality rips but i'm not sure how good it is with the vocals.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Well, there is a port of Guitar Hero World Tour on PC (in case you aren't aware).

There's also Guitar Hero 3 but that doesn't have vocals.

Other than that, there isn't much else on PC AFAIK.

You could also try Phaseshift. It's a community/fan made project that uses rips from console GH/RB games. They pretty much recreated almost all the games on PC. It's pretty good if you can find good quality rips but i'm not sure how good it is with the vocals.
in the case of World Tour.... what kind of microphone i can use to sing? or i can sing with the headset?

Guilty_AI

For singing, i found one game called UltraStar deluxe, which is basically a open source karaoke tool. Don't know if it fits what you're after

Top Bottom