• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Questions about Wolverines regenerative ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macam said:
Are you referring to the Apocalypse extracting the adamantium from Sabretooth bit? That's what I was trying to pinpoint; I still have all the Onslaught stuff and I vaguely remember the general story to that.
Wolverine #126 - Sabretooth crashes Logan's wedding, showing up with an adamantium skeleton and claws.

Wolverine #145 - Logan agrees to become Apocalypse's new Horseman of Death, regaining his adamantium skeleton in the process.

-Damien-

Banned
Despite the extent of his healing factor, Wolverine is not immortal. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form, such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid, Wolverine can die.

Ha! the truth comes out, Wolvie ain't as tough as you all make him out to be, Batman can definitely whoop this pansie's ass

JayDubya

Banned
-Damien- said:
Ha! the truth comes out, Wolvie ain't as tough as you all make him out to be, Batman can definitely whoop this pansie's ass

lol yeah right. Logan has more and better martial training than Wayne, the unbreakable bones, the healing factor, and claws that cut through anything Wayne owns like butter.

JayDubya said:
lol yeah right. Logan has more and better martial training than Wayne, the unbreakable bones, the healing factor, and claws that cut through anything Wayne owns like butter.

Batman has a giant penny that is made out of an indestructable material that he would roll over Wolverine crushing even his adamentium laced bones and leaving Logan as a worthless sack of skin and bones.

evil ways

-Damien- said:

Batman got broken in half by some dumbfuck, roided up cuban.

Am i the only one who doesn't like Wolvie's current design?

wolverinecomics8jz.png

I much prefer his late 80's/early 90's look, but then again that's when i was hardcore into comics so i love a lot of stuff from back then :D

wolverinecharge8xs.jpg

And here he is in the Age of Apocalypse timeline:

weaponx19hw.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
_leech_ said:
Am i the only one who doesn't like Wolvie's current design?

wolverinecomics8jz.png

I don't like it either. It looks way to Boxed. Meaning the lines from his shoulders to his arms (basically his upper body) look square. I don't like it at all

Macam

Banned
Spike Spiegel said:
Wolverine #126 - Sabretooth crashes Logan's wedding, showing up with an adamantium skeleton and claws.

Wolverine #145 - Logan agrees to become Apocalypse's new Horseman of Death, regaining his adamantium skeleton in the process.

I should've known that if anyone would know.....it would've been you. Thanks!

BlueTsunami

Ninja Scooter said:
Wolverine doesn't have a penis. It was removed as part of the Weapon X experiment. Spin that, Wolvie fans.

Why would he need a penis? He can impregnate a woman with his awesome aura. Also the size of his balls are enhanced due to the lack of penis.

TheWolf

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Wolverine doesn't have a penis. It was removed as part of the Weapon X experiment. Spin that, Wolvie fans.

he fucked Jean in like the second issue in the Ultimate series. :lol

Phoenix

JayDubya said:

Yeah, but Batman isn't above dropping an atomic bomb on him :)

Sullen

White Man said:
Ah, Deadpool. I used to love him. Whatever happened to him?

He's in a series with Cable now, called Cable & Deadpool. It's comedy gold, and well written. You should really check it out.

this dude at work today was telling me about a "new" backstory with wolverine. he said that apparently wolverine grew up with a wealthy family, and the butler was fucking his mom and the butlers son tried to frame him for murdering his family. then he caused wolverine to kill his first love. also that the butlers name was logan, and wolverines real name is like fredrick ginsberg the III or some shit. wtf is up with that! and what comic is this in

FrenchMovieTheme said:
this dude at work today was telling me about a "new" backstory with wolverine. he said that apparently wolverine grew up with a wealthy family, and the butler was fucking his mom and the butlers son tried to frame him for murdering his family. then he caused wolverine to kill his first love. also that the butlers name was logan, and wolverines real name is like fredrick ginsberg the III or some shit. wtf is up with that! and what comic is this in
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0785108661/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Teknopathetic said:
Deadpool is too awesome to not have his own movie. :(
Word. I hope when the time comes, someone makes this the first comic book movie that's actually a good movie in and of itself. You know... good acting, good writing, NO CORNINESS, pacing, subtlety, action, themes, the works.

TheWolf

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

not very acurate.

his real name is James Howlett.

Sullen said:
He's in a series with Cable now, called Cable & Deadpool. It's comedy gold, and well written. You should really check it out.

Deadpool has been nothing but a cheap imitation of himself since Joe Kelly's run ended in the Deadpool comics (I think issues 1-36?). The Cable/Deadpool stuff has been an improvement over the later issues (36+) of the Deadpool comic, but still nowhere near as good as that Kelly run.

(I might be a tad jaded though, as Deadpool was constantly in danger of being cancelled for the first 36 issues, and since then has become more and more popular =( )

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Battersea Power Station said:
Word. I hope when the time comes, someone makes this the first comic book movie that's actually a good movie in and of itself. You know... good acting, good writing, NO CORNINESS, pacing, subtlety, action, themes, the works.

Spideman was a bad movie?

TheWolf

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
Is that book canon? It sounds like he gets his abilities in a different way we all thought (if the comments on the page are true)

his abilities are still a mutation. the only difference is he was a sickly child, and his powers (bone claws) pop out during a dramatic event one night at the mansion.

BlueTsunami

TheWolf said:
his abilities are still a mutation. the only difference is he was a sickly child, and his powers (bone claws) pop out during a dramatic event one night at the mansion.

Ahhh ok

If the cover of the book is any indication of what the artwork looks like inside..i'll be picking it up

Found this pic off of Google. Looks like the cover artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom