• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

R.Mika's Critical Art is censored in the latest build of SF5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO_Andy

R Mika's CA has been censored: https://youtu.be/U0uvMjJBHc0?t=1m29s

No more visable butt slap.

They also removed the split. Nadeshiko and Mika don't hold the opponent's legs in a split at the end there.

Before:
02580ef143.jpg

After:
3b3a1f06c2.jpg

Before:
before.jpg

After:
after.jpg

New outrage for new threads (In case you guys aren't keeping up-to-date in the ESRB thread).

*Update: CAMMY CENSORSHIP
well since it hasn't been mentioned here yet... they censored Cammy too.

Here's her intro we know- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGGvHxyh9EM

Here's her new "adjusted" intro- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo00HhjBTbE&feature=youtu.be&t=1m20s

notice they adjusted the camera angle so you don't see her crotch anymore... I'm sure people will be discovering more changes like this
RM8 said:

latest

cerulily

I don't know that the holding the legs matters at all. I don't see how that is censoring (unless they're considering female characters.) But, are we really losing anything of value?

"Censored."

Edit: Ten pages later. This thread is an absolute disgrace. These threads should not be allowed anymore. They are always an absolute travesty of sexism and nonsensical rage.

Mechazawa

I mean, it's a dumb Super, but unless you replace it with something better, you might as well show the whole thing.

vocab

So they show multiple ass shots, but slapping that ass is offensive. Right. This game goes overboard with its tits, but man better move the camera slightly.

Battlechili

Banned
Honestly, I find the costume designs to be kind of ugly and the art design to this new game to be equally ugly, but I really wish costumes in games would stop getting changed and censored when brought over. Just leave the game as it is, please.

EDIT: Wait, how can a game that's never gotten a release get censored? These are just changes they're making before even finishing the game.

Escalario

Banned
I don't see any reason to censor her. I mean, she's not an underaged girl wearing a bikini with underboob and crotch window. I don't think Capcom ever censored anything in the last 10 years or so. I didn't saw any outrage about her outfit, which is actually less revealing than her Alpha version. All I can think of is that it was some bullshit mandate from Sony, since they are paying for development.

Alucrid

Banned
Honestly, I find the costume designs to be kind of ugly and the art design to this new game to be equally ugly, but I really wish costumes in games would stop getting changed and censored when brought over. Just leave the game as it is, please.

no costume was changed. it's not even out in japan

Hassun

Neo Member
"Let's leave in the dumb costumes, over the top jiggle physics and boob jobs but hide the butt slap!"

I can't say I'm surprised Capcom would resort to this level of dumbassery to try to reduce the amount of pandering in their game.

I didn't saw any outrage about her outfit, which is actually less revealing than her Alpha version.
If you think her SFV outfit is less revealing than her Alpha outfit you should really take another look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom