• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace treks to EU, AUS, NZ next week

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace brings its additions to Europe, Australia and New Zealand on April 30, and that Wednesday due date points towards a PS Store release. We've reached out to publisher GungHo to clarify what versions to expect in the various regions.

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is the updated version of Game Arts' Vita action-RPG, and it brings the game to PS3 for the first time as well as Vita, along with cross-platform play between console and handheld. Monster hunters breaching the new version will find all the DLC from the original bundled in, but in terms of what's new, there are an assortment of fresh bosses, AI companions, skills, and dungeons to master/lose hundreds of hours to.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/04/22/r...m_campaign=Feed:+weblogsinc/joystiq+(Joystiq)

given the immediacy of the release, its DL only which is disappointing

Santar

While it's great that it's finally coming, I'm a bit disappointed it's only digital. I always prefer to have physical copies whenever possible.

While it's great that it's finally coming, I'm a bit disappointed it's only digital. I always prefer to have physical copies whenever possible.

the sad thing is the publisher knows some people wanted it physically as alot of people myself included complained last year

Mugaaz

What does this game offer that MH/SS/Touk don't? I'm always up for a hunting game, but I've been playing a lot of em lately.

Top Bottom