• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ramadan 2017 |OT| Let the real Hunger Games begin!

Night_Knight

Unconfirmed Member
Eid Mubarak everyone, I hope ye all had a fruitful Ramadan this year and that we all carry our developments moving forward. May Allah accept all of our fasts, Ameen.

score01

Eid Mubarak brothers and sisters!

Saudi have called it for tomorrow so the mosque we follow here will do the same.

Lost about 6lbs this year. Will put it all back on and more tomorrow 😂

mo60

Eid Mubarak everyone. It's going to be hard getting used to eating anytime I want to now once I break my final fast tonight.

Aki-at

I saw the moon earlier, time for celebrations!

dWRwggt.jpg

Jokes aside, Eid Mubarak everyone! :D

early eid mubarak. Month went by quickly but tbh this one was worse than last year I think with what happened during the final couple of weeks.

orochi91

Eid already?! It's tomorrow for us.

27/30 this year, not bad, caught a flu earlier last week and missed a few.

My quest for a perfect Ramadan continues, lol

Eid Mubarak, folks.

Jumeira

Banned
Eid Mubarak NeoGAF, peace and love to all! Congratulations on your month of sacrifice and giving!

Enjoy the celebrations with your family and friends, looking forward to the celebration pictures from all over the world, I find it fascinating to see all cultures around the world come together during this period, peace and love to my Sunni/Shia (and everyone else) brothers and sisters too.

Raiden

Banned
Not a muslim myself but big respect for my muslim colleages who work with me at a blast furnace during a heatwave without even a drop of water.

I would faint probably :)

eizarus

Banned
Eid Mubarak mandem. Hope everyone has a great Eid ♥️ love y'all
Not a muslim myself but big respect for my muslim colleages who work with me at a blast furnace during a heatwave without even a drop of water.

I would faint probably :)
Tell me about it. My uncle owns a takeaway and it's flipping boiling in there (no way as bad as a blast furnace I know).

Mad Men is the best drama ever

Kickz

Eid Mubarak!!!

1 hour to go in the fast here, feels like I am being released from prison lol. But really can't wait to do it again next year.

eizarus

Banned
Eid Mubarak!!!

1 hour to go in the fast here, feels like I am being released from prison lol. But really can't wait to do it again next year.
Haha I had the same feeling today. The most bittersweet part of Ramadan is always during that last fast.

Eid Mubarak everybody! Hope everyone had a great month of fasting and will have an awesome day tomorrow! Insha'Allah we can do it all again next year!

Eid Mubarak everyone!
Managed to not miss any days but I'm definitely not keen to fast in the summer again. Fortunately, next year should be April-May.

Also, it's 4 am and I just had a glass of water and it feels so weird.

Top Bottom