• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random Sales Across the Board on the MS Store - 11 XBO Games on Sale

Amneisac

I still don't understand how Angry Birds games have the prices they do. Really tempted on Just Dance, how is the XBO version with Kinect?

bumpkin

I saw the KI sale price and thought about it. I'm already in for an ultra edition though. I wonder if I'd be able to offload the game download from the package in the BST thread or somethin' for cheap.

Imagine if people had not freaked out about the DRM, you could have installed your hard copy, and played it without the disc.

Bet you all feel terrible now!

statham

Imagine if people had not freaked out about the DRM, you could have installed your hard copy, and played it without the disc.

image.php

Syrus

Banned
Is assassin creed 4 worth 30$. I just bought thief and TR and have titanfall to take my time up til watch dogs and other releases. Don't know if I need another

clav

when is titanfall going to be on sale?

still looking for my first xbox one game outside of killer instinct free edition

Amneisac

I still don't get why people prefer the digital versions. The only thing is the convenience of not having to get up to swap a disc, right? I can't give up my rights to resell a game and actually own a physical copy just to save a 20 second trip to swap a disc every so often.

sportz103

I still don't get why people prefer the digital versions. The only thing is the convenience of not having to get up to swap a disc, right? I can't give up my rights to resell a game and actually own a physical copy just to save a 20 second trip to swap a disc every so often.
When my brothers and I get together we have access to every game any of us own. Super convenient.

kinggroin

Banned
All of those...a flipping rip-off. I got Lego Marvel last year for $15 on PC. I couldn't live with myswlf paying these prices.

Good on the OP for spreading the news regardless.

kinggroin

Banned

Can't tell if this is sarcasm, but if not, how should have people reacted when MS delivered their digital future plans the way they did.

Its all in the presentation.

Top Bottom