• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random Youtuber appears to have a retail Xbox One

Fracas

#fuckonami
Update: Seemingly dev kit
It's a dev kit - at 1:36 you can see a white sticker on the front behind the cable he has pushed up against it (and as previously noted he's using the paper materials to cover other stickers).

You can see he's trying to hide the QR code in front with the wires

KrcGnVe.jpg

Lock if old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjgQwulkhY REMOVED
Re-uploaded vids

At the end, the guys says he will have games soon, and will upload gameplay. I doubt his account will stay up though.

Credit goes to @xJumPeR_JumPz for posting it on his Twitter account (not his video)

IHaveIce

Banned
Do Microsoft employees not get the white Xbox One?

Well the channel will be closed soon and somebody's head will roll

bluehat9

"eeeehhhh...here's this...........ehhhhhhhhh.........this thing, you know.........ehhhh.... it's......ehhhhh...pretty cool."

:lol @ "if I don't explain everything leave a question in comments", he didn't say anything in that video.

Milennia

Yet another kid gets a hold of a retail unit xbone.. Wtf , cant the parents risk their jobs? ( assuming one of them works for Microsoft).

You guys are too naive.

I was going to highlight these exact posts, but say how is the kid getting the dad fired? If the dad brought one home, WHERE IS HE? Why isn't he ensuring the kid didn't get his hands on it? It's the dad's fault, not the kid.

Also, if by 'you guys are too naive' you think this is some viral video attempt by Microsoft to raise awareness of the XBO, you're wrong. Not even Sony would attribute that much intelligence and creativity to the Xbox team.

E92 M3

Either this is a planned marketing stunt or these employees with kids don't talk about the rules of owning the console before everyone else.

Top Bottom