1. Empire - it's the only SW movie that I think it's a legitimately great movie, and the cinematography for the Bespin duel is amazing.
2. A New Hope - weird to put this one second because it has many obvious flaws, but it has so many iconic moments that in the context of the SW saga I think matters more than most of the other movies.
3. Rogue One - a movie without any particularly memorable characters, but it's real pretty to look at and the third act is fantastic. I put it here because if you asked me which SW movie I'd want to watch again, this might be the one.
4. Return of the Jedi - parts of it drag when watching it now, the Ewok shit takes up way more time than I remembered, and the opening on Tatooine could've been trimmed too. The space battle at the end is the best in the series though, and the climax on the Death Star is another fantastic scene.
5. Phantom Menace - I'd rather watch Qui-Gon than adolescent Anakin, and while the Gungans are insufferable, the pod race is legitimately quite cool (it's by far the best "gimmick" scene outside the OT) and the final fight between Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Darth Maul has the best fight choreography in all of SW. The stuntman playing Maul is extremely good too, he has so much physicality in the way he moves.
6. Revenge of the Sith - I don't have much to say about it, I think Grievous is stupid and the lightsaber duels have too much pointless swinging that doesn't make sense. It's more consistent than Phantom Menace, it has nothing as awful as Jar-Jar, and is honestly probably a better movie, but there's nothing I really love about it either.
7. The Force Awakens - the first part of the movie, with Rey on Jakku, is the only part that I really enjoy. It has a good atmosphere, Rey's theme is great and you think this might go somewhere cool. The escape sequence from the planet is pretty good too, even though Finn is freaking annoying right from the get-go. The stupid monster sequence on the freighter makes me want to stop watching the movie though, and after that I think there isn't that much that I enjoy. Adam Driver's acting is legit, and the fight between him and Rey in the snow is alright too, but I found the A New Hope parallels with the trench run too distracting, it's not a tense sequence and the air battle is a mess to watch. The Starkiller base blowing up half the republic is a fucking stupid plot point too. BB-8 is legitimately quite cute.
8. The Last Jedi - at this point I don't like any of the movies, and maybe on a re-watch I'd disagree with putting this movie here because I did hate it at release, however, I think some of the cinematography is nice and once again Adam Driver puts in a great effort. No need to re-litigate its flaws.
9. Attack of the Clones - I just can't with the bad CG, Dexter "Dex" Jettster, the stupid conveyor belt scene, "I killed them all" and all the rest. I only watch this movie because Natalie Portman is hot as fuck in it.
10. Rise of Skywalker - typing this list, I even forgot the name of this movie. I thought it was dogshit, clearly suffered from development hell, tries to be two movies in one because Last Jedi did fuck all, but the Palpatine clones are idiotic, everything "Skywalker" is too, the space battle has maybe the lowest stakes of any SW movie despite technically being the biggest (?) I mean the whole sky is filled with Star Destroyers. There's less to hate about this movie than Last Jedi, but there's absolutely nothing memorable about it, or worth watching.
11. Solo - after thinking back about how bad the previous three movies on this list are, maybe this doesn't deserve to be here, but I watched it once and hated it. I mean, it has Woody Harrelson, but there was nothing I liked about it and it felt the least like Star Wars out of all these movies. I think Emilia Clarke is an awful actress too and she shows it in this movie.