• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ransen! POKEMON Scramble for wiiware announced

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Linkhero1 said:
Wiiware or retail?

I see 1500 something but I'm not sure if it means Wii Points.
I think the words WiiWare at the beginning of the trailer are not there just for show.

Looks crazy and good for a Pokemon spinoff.

wsippel

Banned
What's with Nintendo releasing high quality 1280 x 720 screens? The Other M screens were the same resolution if I remember correctly, with similar image quality. Taken on a PC using a new(?) cross platform engine or emulator?

Oxymoron

wsippel said:
What's with Nintendo releasing high quality 1280 x 720 screens? The Other M screens were the same resolution if I remember correctly, with similar image quality. Taken on a PC using a new(?) cross platform engine or emulator?
The Endless Ocean 2 screens in the press kit were a ridiculous resolution, 4500x2500 or so.

Holy shit on a stick that looks so fun. That is the closest to a real-time action-RPG game we will ever get from the Pokemon series.

That boss battle scene with giant Marowak and the fact this has 4 player co-op is really fantastic. This is seriously the kind of game I can forgive the "WiiWare Pokemon graphics" look for because it has so much awesome contained inside of it.

Masked Man

I said wow
That's kind of the direction that I would like to see the Pokémon series take--more action elements, more player control, etc. Looks awesome! :D

Jaruru

never played a pokemon game (except the DS puzzle one)
looks fun :D

Pokemon = good way to promote the WiiWare, while many ppl don't know what WiiWare is.

larvi

I just wish they would update Pokemon Ranch to be compatible with platinum, or just scrap it completely and release Pokemon Box for D/P/Pt.

Yottamole

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
Ambrella? Is that like a Chinese ripoff of Umbrella?
Didn't the Chinese invent umbrella? :p

Ambrella developed gem games such as Pokemon Channel, Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Dash, and Pokemon Ranch.

TreIII

Looks nice! Too bad they weren't willing to go full blast with this. A bit in the way of nicer graphics and I would have definitely been willing to pay full price as a retail game.

Ah well...I look forward to this! Hopefully if will be able to have most, if not all of the Pokemon up to now represented.

Top Bottom