• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rap / Hip Hop

Los Angeles

Bay Area goes fucking hard though dude. So many legends putting it down over there they don’t stop. E40 and Too $hort have been rapping for how long? Like 35 years still going strong. Berner is killing the game right now. Probably my favorite current artist past four years or so. Just killing it
That makes sense. Outside of the Bay and LA you don't see a whole lot of people show love for 40, Spice 1, Celly Cel, Berner, RBL.

I used to work with this guy from Virginia he moved to northern cali and was strictly an east coast hip hop head. I remember when I told him I fuck with E40 he was like, "That n**** sounds like he got marbles in his mouth!". It took me some time but I eventually turned him around lol

Cutty Flam

Banned

^^^one of my favorite 2pac instrumentals, produced by Johnny J and Tupac, two of the dopest artists on the Westcoast to ever lace a track. R.I.P. to both, legends in the game no question

I'm going to add some heaters to the list

Usually wouldn't post a live version, but I remember watching this live drunk as shit and getting so hyped to see DOOM on TV. They murder this shit.

While we're at it with live late show classics. This is one of the most hype TV performances in hip hop history. RIP Phife

JimiNutz

Banned
Something different than usual for me but in honour of the Halo Infinite reveal

Edit: Poor choice from me, I allowed myself to get caught up in Halo Hype.
Hopefully some better picks below:

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned

likely the best thing ICP ever did was bring us this beat. the lyrics to actual song are decent at best, but the instrumental is pretty raw, ^^that's only a remake btw

Last edited:
Top Bottom