• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rapper Nelly arrested after rape accusation

Jebusman

Banned
Yes, some are, and often they aren't around here. It happens just about every thread, actually. Written sarcasm can be a difficult thing to detect.

In this case, there are multiple sarcasm posts, and then there's this dude apparently tripling down, or running some performance art. Wow, this guy.

I want you to point out which posts you think are sarcasm, because I honestly don't see a single one. I see people outright trying to downplay, dismiss and deflect this.

Nobody said they are a sexual object and nobody said they have a right to do anything but I've seen it in many cases that these girls are out there to gain something because they know full well what happens when you enter a celebrities bus w/ his entourage. You guys need to get with reality. I don't know who's innocent but I've seen this many times and I am allowed to state that

You're going to go grey soon. I hope you learn something. Bye.

Nobody said they are a sexual object and nobody said they have a right to do anything but I've seen it in many cases that these girls are out there to gain something because they know full well what happens when you enter a celebrities bus w/ his entourage. You guys need to get with reality. I don't know who's innocent but I've seen this many times and I am allowed to state that

It doesn't matter what happened - you are basically saying she got what was coming by entering the tour bus. "She knew the risk involved" is just a step away from shit like "she shouldn't have dressed like that" or "she shouldn't have flirted with him."

Understanding the risks of a situation doesn't justify sexual assault in any way, shape or form.

Ozigizo

Lol, bye.

...I ain't even gonna blame myself for my thread going to hell this time this quick, it's clear there's some people who even just seeing the word "rape" snap "well now let's not jump to conclusions and say the woman was so innocent"

DeathyBoy

Banned
Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.

What is with you idiots picking the worst Hills to be banned on? Like why would you double down on this shit? It's the stupidest thing to defend.

gogosox82

What hell is wrong with some of you in this thread? How hard would it be to just believe the woman until proven otherwise?

Keri

Oh please. You know who I don't believe? You. These damn kids on the internet, trying to play tough and act like they know how the world works...

Enjoy the wasteland. I’m sure those guys all agree with you.....

Rape isn't about sex, it's about power.

Well, it's actually about both.

It's also largely about entitlement and some men feeling as if they have a right to access a woman's body even after she says no.

I have no idea if that's what happened here but speaking as a man, far too many of my gender have a serious issue with reducing women to living sex toys and seem to have a difficult time pulling back when told to stop.

I have no idea if that's the case here, however.

Untitled4.png

Boem

Not every time, I guess?
If a girl changes her mind half way through and wants to stop, you are now raping her in her mind

Honestly, between the previous thread and this one and this shit propping up again, I'm done with Gaf for a while. Pure, disgusting idiocy. I know there are plenty of good people around but eh. Things are getting dumb.

I'm out.

Demy

That's a big accusation with a little bit of of info. Might be one of those times you actually wait for more facts.

Edit: wtf at that Twitter video

ThisGuy

I'll wait for the facts. But I think its good she got on it asap. Get the proof.

Secondly. Lock that man up for being a straight up creeper. That twitter clip is too damn much.

Top Bottom