• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rare "evaluating what they want to do next" says Phil Spencer

Raide

I would rather Rare avoid making a shooter like PD. They have so many other ip's to work from and the Xbox really won't need another shooter.

I just found it

dibs on new thread

1fHjzq0.gif

Holy shit.

Before any one goes crazy a domain whois update doesn't necessarily mean anything. It could have been a contact information update or updated to point to a different server. Also it could have been a renewal as the date is very close to the expiry date.

everytime someone uses some PDZ style Joanna Dark for their teaser image for the next game I get mad as heck

that character design was atrocious, and the direction for her compared to the original is the worst thing they could have done. worse than chris roidfield

Salty Hippo

I would rather Rare avoid making a shooter like PD. They have so many other ip's to work from and the Xbox really won't need another shooter.

Perfect Dark is its own thing, to this day there still isn't anything quite like it. The only exclusive FPS Microsoft has is Halo. Titanfall 2 will almost certainly go multiplat, not to mention it's multiplayer only. SO and QB are also very unique TPShooters. I think there's plenty of space for a good Perfect Dark in X1's lifecycle, but I don't think MS/Spencer agrees.

Top Bottom