• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rare to announce new game at E3

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I do thus proving your statement false within 10 seconds of posting. I think Yooka-Laylee will be awesome.

I think it's ironic. Otherwise, yeah, I expect both, Yooka-Layle and the next Rare game to be great.

The Gears/Halo arguement is bullshit anyway. Franchises like Minecraft, Lego and Skylanders are doing well on Xbox platforms.

It's not like a new Banjo-Kazooie game would have to cost as much to make as a new Halo or Gears either.
Yep. Totally agree. There are a lot of different genres. As it should be.

People bitching about how Modern Rare is no longer Rare or how the 'original talent' has left have based their entire argument on the assumption that there is no one left of any talent in the whole of the friggen gaming industry and ignoring the Rare veterans who are still there.

Euron

Remember MS have outright denied that a new Conker or Perfect Dark is in development but have said nothing about Banjo, whom they are asked about constantly.

#believe

I keep hoping for Viva Pinata Living Room edition for hololens.

edit: oops: posted in wrong thread - but it's still relevant here. Sorry for the accidental bump!

Top Bottom