Rashida Tlaib Follows Anti-Semitic Instagram Page

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Rashida Tlaib Follows Anti-Semitic Instagram Page

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), who made news for being the first Palestinian Muslim woman elected to U.S. Congress, follows an Instagram account that routinely shares blatantly anti-Semitic posts and 9/11 conspiracy theories. The account Tlaib follows shares posts comparing Jews to vermin and Hitler, posts asserting Jews wield an enormous amount of power, and posts claiming Israel “did” 9/11 and supports ISIS.

Tlaib’s official verified Instagram account, which follows under 1,100 users, is following an account called “free.palestine.1948,” a reference to the establishment of Israel. The Instagram page appears to post multiple times per day. While Tlaib does follow other pages that mention “Palestine” in their names, those pages are private. Tlaib does not appear to follow any obviously pro-Israel pages.
Far from merely being anti-Israel and anti-Zionist, the Instagram account often shares images attacking Jews for being Jewish.

The account shared Nazi-inspired propaganda in July 2014. Similar to how the Nazis compared Jews to rats, the free.palestine.1948 account shared an image of a rat inside of the Israeli flag and called the rat “the real plague.” When confronted about the anti-Semitic imagery, the account responded, “Haha make me laugh f*ck you and f*ck israhell […] you wankers will never like the truth.”
Often on its account, free.palestine.1948 has provided its support to Tlaib.

Although it is unclear when Tlaib began following free.palestine.1948, the discovery of this link comes at a time when Democrats are under fire for anti-Semitic statements.

Tlaib has repeatedly brought up her heritage in order to deflect from claims of anti-Semitism. In response to news that she took a photo with a supporter of Hezbollah at her swearing-in ceremony, Tlaib wrote, “Right-wing media targeting me again rather than focusing on the President’s reckless government shutdown. Yes, I am Muslim and Palestinian. Get over it.” In response to news that she authored an article hosted on Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan’s website, Tlaib similarly mentioned being a “WOC” (woman of color).

Tlaib has also called supporters of Israel people who “forgot what country they represent,” while often making reference to her own Palestinian heritage and how she will be “a voice for” Palestinians in Congress.
This is not the first time Tlaib has come under fire for her social media use. In January, the Daily Caller reported Tlaib was a member of a Facebook group called “Palestinian American Congress.” Tlaib was added to the group by one of her fundraisers, Maher Abdel-qader. In the group, Abdel-qadar reportedly shared posts accusing Jews of exaggerating the Holocaust and of not actually being Jewish at all.

Tlaib’s office did not immediately respond to the Capital Research Center’s request for comment on Tlaib’s connection to free.palestine.1948.
Just a few posts from the instagram, but you can see more at the link

Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Michigan should be a warning sign as to what happens when Democrats run things for too many years.

For the most part, our politicians have been Democrats for the past several decades, and this is what we end up with. Bear in mind that Dearborn Heights (suburb of Detroit) is a part of her district and there's a very large muslim community there. Now she gets to represent our state in front of the whole country with hateful rhetoric like this.

What's funny is we are also the "deplorables" who should've learned to code instead of voting for Trump. How amusing that ideologues like her spring up out of "MAGA country" like my home state.

And people wonder why the fucked-over Midwest voted the way it did.

Feb 15, 2018
United States
Not surprising since that's been a stereotype for years.

Ironic though that he would say Israeli's won't believe netty could possibly do any wrong as if he's "our dear leader."

----
People should stop voting Muslims in power as long as the media, powers that be and internet mobs are not holding Islam accountable for its beliefs and not calling for a rapid transition to secularism.

Nov 11, 2018
When did facts become anti-semitism? There presently a campaign of aggressive enthnic cleaning taking place in Israel, waged against Palestinians by the Israeli government. Her soldiers are killing children. She enjoy simmeasurable support by the Western nations, principally the United States, which doles out billions to her every year. Are the memes a bit much? Maybe, but that doesn't mean they aren't factual.

May 20, 2007
When did facts become anti-semitism? There presently a campaign of aggressive enthnic cleaning taking place in Israel, waged against Palestinians by the Israeli government. Her soldiers are killing children. She enjoy simmeasurable support by the Western nations, principally the United States, which doles out billions to her every year. Are the memes a bit much? Maybe, but that doesn't mean they aren't factual.
Antisemitism has to do with words and actions that oppose Israel and those who follow the Jewish faith. No need to make it so complicated.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So all these images I posted are just criticizing Isreal right?

Come on guys even with outright antisemtism smacking you in the face y'all still try to hide behind your derp derp just criticizing Israel bro defense shield.

Whats next dress a black man up as a gorilla and say you are just criticizing Nigeria.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So Israelie's/Jews are a plague and rats(100% Nazi imagery) is factual?

Bibi sucks the blood out of children, thats factual?

Palestinan suffering is 12 holocausts, 72 million Palestinians killed? thats a fact?

A quote attributed to voltaire that was actual said by a white supremisct with a star of david crushing people is fact?

Israel and the Rothchilds have some sort of occult and money connection is a fact?

These are all just tired out antisemetic canards that have nothing to do with facts, just like your post. There is no ethnic cleansing, the Palestinian population grows daily. If there is any ethnic cleansing of Palestinians its going on in Lebanon and Syria. Lebanons Palestinian population is 50% lower than what UNWRA has recorded, where did they all go? And Assad has made 100K Palestinians homeless and into refugees.

And Israel doesn't get support from the West, outside of the US most pretty much every country is anti-Israel. Go see how many countries vote with Israel in the UN. Israel is the most criticized nation on earth its so out of touch with reality to pretend that Israel gets some sort of special support or something.

Yes the US is pro-Israel, because they don't buy the propaganda that the Palestinians are selling, and because Israel has been a staunch US ally for 50 years. Its one of the most pro-US countries in the world. Meanwhile the Palestinians have made sure to be allied with every single one of the US enemies. From Russia to Iraq to Iran the Palestinans sure know how to chose the wrong side over and over again.

But hey maybe one day CAIR can become as good as lobbying as AIPAC is. We already know that CAIR, which is really a MB and Hamas propaganda group, listed as a conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation case, is donating money to people like Tlaib and Omar.

How convinent that Tlaib and Omar parrot CAIR's anti-Israel propaganda, after receiving donations from them. Its almost as if a Muslim lobby has bought them off, the exact thing that Tlaib and Omar criticize Jewish American's about. What a hypocrite. Taking CAIR money, speaking at CAIR events, parroting their propaganda and then deflecting to Jews and calling them bought and paid for. And how hypocritical of Tlaib to say she will represent Palestinians in congress, almost as if she has loyalty to a foreing group, the exact thing she accuses Jewish American's. More hypocracy. Shouldn't she represent AMERICANS in congress?

But she is Muslim and "exposing" the evils of the Israeli lobby and AIPAC so the rules don't apply to her. She can take as much money from CAIR as she wants, parrot as much of their propaganda as she wants, and express her loyalty to Palestine as much as she wants. But not Jews, nope they don't have that privilege.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So, if you're opposed to the policies of Israel and its treatment of Palestinians, you're an anti-semite?
People have to stop hiding behind this.

If you drag up antisemetic canards and tropes or say something antisemetic you are an antisemit its not that hard to understand.

Criticizing Isreal as long as its equal and the same to other nations is not antisemetic.

Problem is and as you can see on this page people like to hide behind derp derp Israel bro to spread their antisemtism.

I would prefer people were upfront and just said I hate Israel and I hate Jews instead of trying to tie themselves into a pretzel to justify their jew hatred but pretend they don't hate jews.

And BTW nothing against you personally and I am not saying you are antisemtic.

Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
It's amazing that same people that claim 'overwhelming' 'problematic' 'oppressive' 'prejudice' all around them..
..go to such predictable lengths to dismiss it when it suits them.

And this is why deplatforming is a bad idea.
I want dishonest clowns where I can see them, not where I can't.
You're in luck: these particular clowns actually get voted into office! You couldn't ask for a better vantage point to watch them. :messenger_smirking:

Apr 15, 2018
Incredible. You are going to sit here wtih a straight face and tell me that instagram was just "criticizing" the israeli government. How full of shit can you be?
And BTW nothing against you personally and I am not saying you are antisemtic.
I'm willing to go there. Either he is an antisemite hiding behind the typical israel canard, or he is as dumb as a rock