• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart 15 min gameplay 4K

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A new Ratchet and Clank game is always exciting, but the upcoming Rift Apart looks particularly exciting. The game has looked impressive since the moment it was first revealed, and recently, Insomniac and Sony showed off plenty more that continued to look great.

Lots of new details have recently emerged on the action platformer, and here, we're going to talk about some of the highlights that stuck out to us.

Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart comes out in a month from for the PlayStation 5 and it's the next big AAA first party title from Insomniac Games. So what is about the next entry in the franchise and how does it differ from previous Ratchet & Clank titles? Here are 5 Ways Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Evolves the franchise.

Last edited:
So you started defending the price increase and then you say you won't be getting as many games until there's a price cut? Lmao
I’m not defending anything. I’m just speaking facts and telling you that you’re wrong for thinking people who are willing to pay full price for games are “fools”. I don’t like the price increase but I know why it exists and I understand why some people may be okay with it.

You don’t have to agree with something fully to see the logic behind it. This whole uproar over price increase is the same thing as what we saw over a decade ago with the last price increase. People complained then and in the end those people finally learned to live with it and even accept it to the point that you’re in this thread calling for a return to $60, a price people thought was unacceptable back in 2005-2006.

Top Bottom