• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus Vita bundle? (November 6)

Massa

UPDATE:
we haven't announced anything. and I have no idea who that is.

regardless, there is no announced Vita port, and even if there was, it wouldn't be coming out a week before the PS3 game.

if we have something on the Vita front, you'll hear it from us first, as always!

Original post:

Saw this on The Vita Lounge.

Posted by a Sony community manager on Twitter:

PACK #PSVita Wifi Voucher Ratchet & Clank: Nexus + carte mémoire 4 Go annoncé pour le 6 novembre 2013 !
— Darkoss93 (@Dark0ss93) October 8, 2013

The Vita version hasn't been officially announced yet.

VanWinkle

Just hope it's a good port. No way am I buying this without knowing first. I was burned on R&C FFA, so I won't let that happen again.

Had the Vita version in the system at my work for weeks. Kind of weird they haven't announced this by now, and now they have a bundle coming in less than a month and STILL haven't announced it. Definitely odd. Hope it's a good port.

Had the Vita version in the system at my work for weeks. Kind of weird they haven't announced this by now, and now they have a bundle coming in less than a month and STILL haven't announced it. Definitely odd. Hope it's a good port.

i remember when into the nexus was first announced, insomniac said they wouldnt do another R+C vita port/game unless it was up to snuff quality-wise... so i've got high hopes.

Massa

Wait, serious? How does it look?

And so my Vita list grows... still haven't gotten around to Sly 4 and the Jak games on Vita. Still more content to Vita the better, I was surprised they didn't just announce a Vita version when they announced the game.

Hell yeah. Hope it's a good port and that it's cross buy. Doesn't matter if it isn't, I'll double dip, such is my love for R&C..especially one that's reportedly as good as ACiT.

8byte

Banned
Porbably not, seeing as how they hadn't made the choice yet, and it releasing before the console release...ehh, fake.

Edit: I see that looks like it's for an announcement. I'm not holding my breath. Also not going to get excited unless Insomniac is responsible for it in house.

Takao

Banned
"French forum community manager" reads like volunteer to me, so I imagine he just took that from the Amazon France listing.

Wow really? Why haven't they announced this yet?...

When Sony hides a port, it usually isn't a good sign for its quality. See: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault on Vita.

VanWinkle

Porbably not, seeing as how they hadn't made the choice yet, and it releasing before the console release...ehh, fake.

Why would the community manager of the French PSBlog say it? And he even confirmed it when peopleasked to make sure, and he said it will be coming to NA too.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson

regardless, there is no announced Vita port, and even if there was, it wouldn't be coming out a week before the PS3 game.

if we have something on the Vita front, you'll hear it from us first, as always!

"French forum community manager" reads like volunteer to me, so I imagine he just took that from the Amazon France listing.

When Sony hides a port, it usually isn't a good sign for its quality. See: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault on Vita.

Usually yeah, but the Walking Dead port turned out pretty damn good minus the loading stutters, which every version of that game has anyway to some extent. Chalk that one up to their shitty engine.
Anyway, just more for my vita library :)

ascii42

Hell yeah. Hope it's a good port and that it's cross buy. Doesn't matter if it isn't, I'll double dip, such is my love for R&C..especially one that's reportedly as good as ACiT.

Cross-buy would be awesome, especially since the PS3 version is already only $30. But then, the Vita only version would probably have to be $20, then. I'm not sure if I see that happening, but I certainly wouldn't mind it.

Blablurn

thanks, mate :)

Redhood

Oh Well :(

I truly hope this comes to vita! Please make it happen!!

Heartbroken. Should have known it was too good to be true, you've been very consistent in your messaging about the Vita version, but I let my excitement get the better of me...

Cross-buy would be awesome, especially since the PS3 version is already only $30. But then, the Vita only version would probably have to be $20, then. I'm not sure if I see that happening, but I certainly wouldn't mind it.

Cross buy seems unlikely now, but I'm more than ready to drop £20 / £25 on a Vita version...if/when it's ever released.

Top Bottom