• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart goes GOLD!

DonJorginho

Banned

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart has gone GOLD!

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is the next major PlayStation 5 exclusive, and it's shaping up very nicely indeed. Insomniac Games must employ a bunch of witches and wizards, because it seems that every game they put out is a winner. We can't imagine Rift Apart will disappoint, and there's not long to wait. The colourful platformer comes to PS5 on 11th June, in just under a month's time.

The other good news is that the developer has just announced the game has gone gold, meaning the major work is done, and it's ready to roll.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Animated GIF

truth411

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart has gone GOLD!

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is the next major PlayStation 5 exclusive, and it's shaping up very nicely indeed. Insomniac Games must employ a bunch of witches and wizards, because it seems that every game they put out is a winner. We can't imagine Rift Apart will disappoint, and there's not long to wait. The colourful platformer comes to PS5 on 11th June, in just under a month's time.

The other good news is that the developer has just announced the game has gone gold, meaning the major work is done, and it's ready to roll.

DDE Pre-Ordered!!!

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
When Rivet has the gold light reflected on her, she looks a lot more like Ratchet.

Fluid gender mechanics confirmed???

Seriously though, this is a day 1 game for any PS5 owners. 👏

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It feels like we've been waiting ages for a new full-fledged Ratchet and Clank game- and in a sense, we have. Sure, we got a game in 2016, but that was a remake, not really a fully new experience. We got Into the Nexus in 2013, but that was really a half-length game. We got All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault in the two years before that, but those were spinoffs. The last new full-fledged mainline Ratchet game we got was A Crack in Time on the PS3, all the way back in 2009.

So yeah, Ratchet fans have been starved for the series' next big step forward. The upcoming Rift Apart looks like that's exactly what it's going to be, and based on all that we've seen of the game so far, it's turning out to be well worth the wait. We recently discussed some crucial details from the action platformer in a feature, and here, we'll be going over a few more details.

if you have one of those square cash, cashapp cards or w/e they have a 25% off boost for the ps store and xbox store.

can save a few bucks for your preorder. brought my total to 62.41

Last edited:
At this point I highly doubt that Ratchet will get a delay. Especially after there's no signs of a troubled development with the title.
I think they are referring to it maybe being a broken mess upon release. I don’t think so - Insomniac has an amazing track record for almost the past 30 years now- I’m sure it will be solid. One of the few studios I know I can always trust- along with Naughty Dog, Santa Monica and Rockstar.

I think they are referring to it maybe being a broken mess upon release. I don’t think so - Insomniac has an amazing track record for almost the past 30 years now- I’m sure it will be solid. One of the few studios I know I can always trust- along with Naughty Dog, Santa Monica and Rockstar.

Hell no Insomniac isn't known for releasing broken games.

Top Bottom