Rate Microsoft's Xbox One conference

Using bags of DORITOS®, rate the POWERFUL CRUNCH of the XO reveal!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 14, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Worse than Sony's infamous E3 '06 showing.

I mean REALLY, MS. Clowning on Sony for not actually showing what the console looks like, and that ends up being basically all they do and they hardly show any gameplay footage whatsoever? REALLY?

Apr 28, 2007
4/10

Sony had a far better showing, concentrating on games. MS can still partially make up for it at E3, which I think they will, at least to a certain degree. We'll see. Buying both at launch anyway.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Apr 23, 2010
3/10.

They showed up and showed a console, controller, and terrible name. Everything else they could have just not even bothered with. Not one game actually just being played at all (troubled development?). Trainwreck.

May 20, 2009
Finland
3/10.

COD looked alright, but it's multiplat. voice and facial recognition stuff was alright, if it really works that fast and 100% of the time.

rest was completely uninteresting. got excited for Remedy but i felt nothing watching the trailer.

edit: LOL, is the average even higher than 1.5 so far? man we are a harsh bunch. i tried to be kinda fair.. but it really was pretty damn bad.