• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate Ubisoft's E3 Press Conference

Rate Ubisoft's E3 Presser

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • C

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • D

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • F+

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • F-----------------

Votes: 51 41.1%

• Total voters

1 easily lol

It was 3 but I took points after finding out there is someone called Bio Jade. ;)

Last edited:

GrayChild

-100/864345

I thought it can't get worse than the MS conference.

Then Bethesda appeared on stage.

I thought it can't get worse than their show.

Then the PC Gaming Show happened.

I thought this is the rock bottom.

Then Ubisoft's briefing started.

I'm not staying up for Square Enix's presentation.

Alx

Gave them a B, but more a B-.
It was competent, and had what you'd expect from such show (big IPs with gameplay, a few original creations, some new services,...).
Still not that excited about it, since I wished for more originality and a true Ubi-access on consoles, but there wasn't anything objectively bad.
Also people around here should learn to be less childish. Mocking people for their looks or throwing a tantrum because their favourite game wasn't there...

Last edited:

Griffon

This E3 is a complete waste of time so far (the only games I'm into, are games I already knew about or/and had nothing to show except vague CG).

Ubisoft was just bad. F.

ParanoidRED

Banned
Solid

Games i'm really interested in:
-Watch Dogs Legion
-R6 Quarantine
-Breakpoint
-Roller Champions

Shame that there was no new Splinter Cell/Rayman

JohannCK

At least Bethesda had one or two games that looked okay and was (albeit unintentionally) funny what with the dumb videos of people talking about how great they are, droning on about how the past year has been great for them in regards to FO76, and THAT guy in the front row.

This was just bad.

Last edited:

Shifty

Almighty amounts of meh.

I enjoyed the cockney segment though. Cor blimey guv, brown bread. Ow's yer father. Cushty.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Considering that I have no interest in Final Fantasy 7 or any of there shit, I will not be wasting my time watching the Se press conference.

Kadayi

Banned
Meh. I'd type more, but honestly, that was fucking atrocious. It's drained the life out of me. Watchdogs Legion looks utterly laughable, and clearly, they've just given up on any pretence of stealth being an option versus shoot shoot bang bang. Lamentable. It looked more like Saints Row, and not in a good way. Plus Max Beard: Tier One Operative games get kind of dull after 2 reveals.

Last edited:

Animagic

Banned
This is their worst show since the heart monitor and laser tag battle. The difference is that was entertaining while this was boring as shit.

this E3 is cursed

Boss Mog

D for sure. Watch Dogs Legion was the only semi-exciting new game announcement, they didn't even have a gameplay demo of Ghost Recon Breakpoint. No Splinter Cell.

bender

What time is it?
Voted "D". I'm not much into Ubi's game offerings these days but I did enjoy the visual style of Gods and Monsters (reminds me of Rime).

Starfield

So far:

Microsoft: B+
Bethesda: C+
PC Gaming Show: D- (bc of Frankie, otherwise straight F)
Ubisoft: D
Devolver: C-
EA: Fuck EA

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
F-----------------

It was so boring it actually physically painful. At very least both MS and Bethesda showed 1 or 2 games that I’m actually interested buying, Ubisoft in other hand showed absolutely NOTHING.

Last edited:

Codes 208

Im thoroughly convinced unless Nintendo pulls some miracles MS may actually win being on the top of the pile of mediocre garbage we got this year.

Sad part is Nintendo doesnt even need a miracle to win, thats how low the bar is

Last edited:

JohannCK

Nintendo could very well "win" just by showing footage of games that have already been announced. This E3 was particularly bad.

Alx

F-----------------

It was so boring it actually physically painful. At very least both MS and Bethesda showed 1 or 2 games that I’m actually interested buying, Ubisoft in other hand showed absolutely NOTHING.

There was more gameplay in the first 10 minutes of the Ubi conference than in the whole MS one… maybe you didn't like it, but you can't say they showed "NOTHING".

Lilseb93

I didn't really care much for what they showed except for Watch Dogs. It was just very bland and boring which is how I described EA and Bethesda. I had a feeling this E3 was going to be bland and it's definitely coming true.

It wasn't horrendous, but it wasn't good either. I'll vote C.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
There was more gameplay in the first 10 minutes of the Ubi conference than in the whole MS one… maybe you didn't like it, but you can't say they showed "NOTHING".
It might it just my personal taste, but Ubisoft showed nothing to get me any type of excitement. Also we experienced this before, the final game of Watch Dog will look nothing like what they showing on E3 demo.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I missed the conference but I'm watching some kind of RS team play with a few guys commentating.

Awful.

I don't know about you guys, but out of all the MP matches I've played in history, who knew watching a single UBI match, it would have gamers yelling, coordinating, and chatting about double what I've ever heard in probably 10,000 MP matches.

Oh wait, I forgot................. UBI surely hires a PR guy to hype f the gamers to say more than keep silent.

lots of talking and trailers. Watchdogs has a interesting concept, and they showed gameplay, but with Ubisoft downgrades, it's best to not be optimistic.

mcjmetroid

I .. actually liked it. Don't see what's so bad about it.

They mostly showed gameplay footage
Watchdogs looked amazing
Gods and monsters was intriguing
And I liked the music opening

I mean what else could they have done?

Watchdogs actually looked pretty cool...the rest meh

It’s a shame the highlights of e3 were the non gaming related guests...keanu and the dog

GamesAreFun

Banned
D. Too many games full of violence, I prefer the creative Ubisoft who makes Rayman, Prince of Persia and Beyond Good & Evil. God's and Monsters was the best they showed off

mitch1971

After 5 minutes I had to turn it off because of some bellend ubi supporter with his baseball on backwards (sat on the left), clapping and hollering every fucking sentence. At one point he lifted his hands to clap before the news was said!! He was surrounded by a bunch of ubi t-shirt wearing people who he lead in a clapping rally every chance he got. Was he a plant to rally the crowd? Of course. If he wasn't, then that guy needs to course correct his life and get a more valuable interest.

Top Bottom