• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Legends Vita missing content to be patched in for free.

They should really announce this kind of stuff before launches.

Exactly. This really strikes me as a reaction to the bad press they're getting about this. So they just decided today to make it happen.

If that wasn't the case they'd at least have a time frame for when it would be out.

GLORIOUS news!
1qEBJT0.gif

Definitive version again!!!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Good news.

But still not gonna buy it after I actually do see and hear people getting the said patch. Can't hurt to be careful.

VanWinkle

Yes it's only for the digital version, or yes it's possible for retail Vita games to be patched?

Physical games can get patched. Haven't you had a Vita for awhile? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Figured you would have known that.

Carl

They don't specify a time frame so I won't hold my breath.

Too late anyway. Money has been spent on something else. Should've been straight from the start.

Sendou

Good job Ubisoft. If you absolutely don't have time to implement some extra content then free patches are completely fair in my book.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Does the Vita version have multiplayer this time?

Only for two players, where one has to be Murfy, one has to be Rayman (at least this is what the Ubisoft guys told me last time I was there, but they also told me that the option to play as Rayman in the Murfy stages of the Wii U version would be in the final version, too).

Bishop89

Good stuff.

Vita version of origins is much better than the ps3 version, so glad vita version wont be gimped with missing content.

So, this still hasn’t happened yet and we haven’t heard a word since from Ubisoft? I’m starting to get a sinking feeling in my gut.

I think it’s time to fish for answers now. I think we have to make our voices heard before they sweep this under the rug for good.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Yeah, I'm still playing it for the remaining months of the year until I'm at awesomeness level 11, but I doubt I can motivate myself to replay the missing levels all too quickly :(.

VanWinkle

I'm starting to worry whether it will happen. Especially since the sales of the game weren't too great. I hope they do the right thing and hold true to their promise.

nampad

I also have been waiting for some news. Need to finish up the game to make some space on my memory card.

Come on Ubisoft, don't disappoint us.

I was just wondering about this a few hours ago as well. Given Ubisoft's track record (Scott Pilgrim DLC), I'm not particularly optimistic.

Ulumsk

Started playing this on Vita because they said they would patch it in. Getting dangerously close to deleting the game from my Vita now...

Ballthyrm

don't forget that sony make you pass the whole process all over again when you have to patch the game , ubisoft probably patch the game already , it is maybe sony slowing stuff down.

I haven't got much hope that we'll ever see these levels turning up. Seems a case of release a statement to get people off their back and quietly forget that they ever promised anything.

maxcriden

I haven't got much hope that we'll ever see these levels turning up. Seems a case of release a statement to get people off their back and quietly forget that they ever promised anything.

Pretty messed up if so. I've got the Wii U version and the Invasion levels were some of the most compelling content in the game.

Hubb

I'm almost finished with Origins and it blew me away. I was going to try to pick this up on black friday, but now I don't know. I'd greatly prefer the Vita version to any other (I like handheld gaming), but if the PC price goes low enough and the Vita version hasn't been updated. I will not get it for the vita.

Top Bottom